Battle of Brittain - Ross County vs St Johnstone

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly there is a line (and chants about AIDS and being a peado definitely cross it) but Brittain was always going to get it tight yesterday and the w****r chants and the song about his wife saying no are fair game and folk are being precious if there are getting upset about that. If County fans or Brittain himself didn't think he was going to be on the receiving end yesterday then they were being naïve. The point about it being only a game is correct but I look at it in the opposite way to the post above, it's not about getting worked up, it's about not taking things seriously. You can have sympathy for the situation Brittain found himself in but still give him a hard time during the 90 minutes on the pitch, football is like that. It's goading and he'd have been entitled to do exactly the same if he'd scored in front of our support.

When I'm saying "self-censorship" I'm specifically talking about the paedo line, & the AIDS nonsense & shit along that sort of line. I absolutely understand Brittain getting stick. Calling him a w****r is fair game, totally agree. I just disagreed with the idea that "it's a football game" means saying anything is somehow acceptable. Having some fun & coming out with genuinely vindictive bile are two entirely separate things.

Great, all the trolls are coming out again. Didn't I embarrass you lot already? Let's hear it then, come on. What was the lack of respect?

Stop biting for fucksake. The perceived lack of respect was the manner which he ran to the press to air his grievance when the whole thing would have likely to have come to the same conclusion if he'd just spoken to Uncle Roy, & spoke to St Johnstone. Also he did do his standard get it up you at the end of season game against Saints, though frankly I think that's fair enough considering the amount of shit he was taking.

JS30775211-2987797.jpg

What was RB thinking at this point?

'I'm glad I didn't sign for St Johnstone if their fans are like this lot.'

'I'm going to put in the perfect corner and hope we score to get it up these idiots.'

I doubt it'd be anything positive, for sure.

Looks like we will have 4 rounds of this crap as we will be returning to the Highland retirement village post split at this rate.

St Johnstone are hurting big time. Outclassed off the pitch and now on it.

Perth is a hole. Inverness is a much nicer city.

The Highlands > Perthshire

I'd give you Inverness over Perth, PKC have a lot to answer for and Inverness seems to be a city going somewhere

But id not want to be so far from Glasgow/Edinburgh airports and facilities, even Dundee has it benefits living in Perth

Ross County play in Dingwall my man. Can't just claim a neighbouring city to make up for the lack of civilisation in your town.

I'm not from Dingwall and only go there for the football so I can claim Inverness.

Archived