Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Jamelia. who the f**k is her agent? Working wonders with that oxygen thief who seems to crop up on so many programmes despite being talentless and having her last 'hit' god knows how long ago.

I don't know what it is. I don't know who she is. But she must be some kind of Superstar...

Todd_is_God, on 19 Feb 2015 - 10:09, said:

People on quiz shows, e.g. catchphrase, who clap with everyone else when they get a question right.

Why are you clapping yourself?!

Aye! Every time it happens on Pointless it bugs the shit out of me. I can only imagine that they've been told to just clap away no matter what.

For tonights episode I'll guess at bill williams(played by Gary lewis)

If you're talking about tonight's episode of the excellent Death in Paradise, it begins at the exceptionally early time of 8.25.

P.S. I'm going for Sylvestra Le Touzel (Sandra Kendrick) as I've met her, and if she turns out to be the non suicidal victim, Kaye Wragg (Izzy Cartwright) is the murdering scumbag.

P.S. Everyone has ten minutes into the programme to change their verdict. (new rule, I do what I like.)

Only caught a wee snippet, I think we were all wrong

Aye, we were. It was the one pretending to be her son, Matthew Lewis I think. MV5BMTU1NTQ1Nzg5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTIz

Took a while to recognize Sylvestra, she's let her self go a bit. She'd probably say the same to me but.