Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

There's a new burger king advert which features 3 students yapping about how cheap the food was and one of the guy makes a joke about the guy who served them being fired.

It's not horrendous but there's one moment that just fills me with rage.  The ginger guy making the joke does the most annoying face I think I've ever seen at the very end.  Fills me with rage every time I see it!  

There's a new burger king advert which features 3 students yapping about how cheap the food was and one of the guy makes a joke about the guy who served them being fired.

It's not horrendous but there's one moment that just fills me with rage.  The ginger guy making the joke does the most annoying face I think I've ever seen at the very end.  Fills me with rage every time I see it!  

Yep he looks like a ginger version of meggy from this is england. Lad at counter needs to empty the boiling oil all over the twat

It's always been the format. Each couple has two attempts to reach the final. If they reach the final on the first attempt they don't get to come back a second time though, even if they fail to find a Pointless answer.

18 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

It's always been the format. Each couple has two attempts to reach the final. If they reach the final on the first attempt they don't get to come back a second time though, even if they fail to find a Pointless answer.

Thanks for your Pointless answer.

;)

11 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

It's quite incredible, I've never met a single person who likes him yet he gets all this work. America ffs!

I'm sure at some point even the Americans will cotton on to the fact that he's a fat, talentless walloper and hound him back across the Atlantic.  Unfortunately.

The BBC's Breakfast Time programme. It's supposed to be giving people a summary of the important news stories as they're getting ready for work. Instead we've just had an interview with the star of the Hyacinth Bouquet prequel followed by a feature on the new series of Strictly Come Dancing, followed in turn by a feature on another upcoming series called The Great Orchestra Challenge. The whole thing has become a long advert for the BBC itself.

I'm sure at some point even the Americans will cotton on to the fact that he's a fat, talentless walloper and hound him back across the Atlantic.  Unfortunately.

Isnt that essentially a description of exactly what murica loves. Think hes probably in his ideal setting.

The BBC's Breakfast Time programme. It's supposed to be giving people a summary of the important news stories as they're getting ready for work. Instead we've just had an interview with the star of the Hyacinth Bouquet prequel followed by a feature on the new series of Strictly Come Dancing, followed in turn by a feature on another upcoming series called The Great Orchestra Challenge. The whole thing has become a long advert for the BBC itself.

Its terrible. Dunno how anyone can watch that bland self aggrandising pish. Its like blue peter for grown ups minus sarah greene ( my youth dont judge me [emoji2])