English celebs to "lovebomb" Scotland

Todders

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are a Bowie fan and this trivial matter changed your view then I can't say I think much of your general mindset. Bowie if I recall refused a knighthood so is hardly your stereotypical right wing Brit. If some celeb comes out and says Scotland should be independent you know what I won't care and if I liked his music I would carry on enjoying it regardless

Is that riposte meant to have skewered me? I don't even know what tenuous point you are trying to make. Unfortunately too many no campaigners are full of sound and fury without it signifying much really at all.

3 If Bowie is convicted enough in his beliefs the bwill sell him his castle sure he has enough money.but no doubt does not want to set up life in Alba gaining a vote

Do you see Macca sticking his oar in were its not wanted,a guy that genuinly loves Scotland and owned his own island when he was in Wings?Now that is a person who actually loves us enough to let us decide what we want to do,just like he loves Ireland.We make our life here if we or Scottish or not that does not matter,its why we all get a vote here.We are all making our life for the best with each other.Wading into the issue from America is wrong,when you do not even live in the UK and buggered of to avoid paying tax.Oh Royalty and wanting to live in our own Independent nation are connected are they,want to explain that one to me please?

Connery is keeping his mouth shut since the referealso he has spent most his life backing Indy.Unlike somebody likBowie you mean look at this thread why cant none of you unionists answeasy questions?Why do you equate Indy to the monarchy simple question

Yes not like Sean Connery now back living in Fountainbridge

What exactly has he said recently? He's an auld dick as well anyway.

Neil Lennon, Terry Butcher, Tilda Swinton; your opinion is actually relevant, not fannies like Bowie who don't live in our country and have no connection to it.

Has Neil Lennon said which way he is voting?

No, I don't think so, and I don't think it would really be a sensible thing for him to do due to all the sevco and diet fans bigots in our country, but he was just one of the first people who came to mind when I thought of famous non-Scots living here.

I will answer in words you will understand. Bowiarchy is sameasy as indy so that's simply Macca says giveireland back to Irish.

I will answer in words you will understand. Bowiarchy is sameasy as indy so that's simply Macca says giveireland back to Irish.

Macca and Lennon were third generation or second generation Irish,the other song was Sunday bloody sunday on the new york times album.But what has that ghe monarchy and a Indy Alba are connected

Bowie and Queen toured South Africa in the eighties under arpartite,thing is Bowie stopped touring years ago and has nothing to lose with his cohe was still touring cant see him making this statement.Hope this clers up everything for you all,and shades a light on what his true politics are all about.For me he is a total hypocrite and is only intersted in his fame and money,not about a nations rights to self determination or even in he genually believes in equality

Archived