English celebs to "lovebomb" Scotland

Todders

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My copy of Labyrinth went straight into the bin.

I. Am. LIVID!

What a film. Sorta like the Fresh prince of Bel Air - a glorious childhood memory that I am afraid to revisit in case it doesn;t hold up.

Know what was weird? when Bowie turned up as Tesla in The Prestige (Not sure if that was the name. Hugh jackman/Christian Bale...they were magicians or soemthing)

People talking about deleting all their Bowie music off their laptop/ipod is glorious levels of seethe.

To be fair, the less of his 80s output clogging up the internet, the better. Once you have Ziggy, Heroes and Low then you are sorted for Bowie.

To be fair, the less of his 80s output clogging up the internet, the better. Once you have Ziggy, Heroes and Low then you are sorted for Bowie.

And the Labrynth sound track obviously.

Speaking of Heroes - wasn't that one of the songs of London 2012? Perhap's Bowie's bulldog spirit was never in doubt

The perfect bitters response,complain about the so called cybernats,refer to the yes as nazis

Are you being bussed across the border to help out?

Oh come on! I think you know where I'm coming from!

It isn't the political ideas of nazi Germany I'm likening it to, it's the frenzy and over reaction to those with a differing political view. Nationalism, promise of CD burning, whipping people up into a frenzy, belittling opponents, all hanging off the words of a charismatic leader.

The no side may have similar numpties in their campaign, but I'm not witnessing them on here. Do they react similarly when someone merely says they would like to see an independent Scotland?

And the Labrynth sound track obviously.

Speaking of Heroes - wasn't that one of the songs of London 2012? Perhap's Bowie's bulldog spirit was never in doubt

Cracking tune regardless, although the 'heroics' he talks about are maybe not what the wholesome imagery the Olympics committee were going for - it's like when folk think Lou Reed's 'Perfect day' actually is about a nice sunny day in the park.

Oh come on! I think you know where I'm coming from!

It isn't the political ideas of nazi Germany I'm likening it to, it's the frenzy and over reaction to those with a differing political view. Nationalism, promise of CD burning, whipping people up into a frenzy, belittling opponents, all hanging off the words of a charismatic leader.

The no side may have similar numpties in their campaign, but I'm not witnessing them on here. Do they react similarly when someone merely says they would like to see an independent Scotland?

Just find some of reynards stuff on this thread

I still enjoy his stuff. I'd have to be an incredibly petty man to forth-go my musical integrity just because I don't agree with one man's singular political viewpoint.

I remember mournfully throwing my copy of "Stop Living A Lie" in the bin when i found out David Sneddon was a Teddy Bear.

Archived