What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was talking about Northern Rock last night and recalled the fella on here who lost thousands buying their shares. That was a weird thread. Like watching a slow motion car crash and he threw away his life savings

RIP Fast Action.

Magee is going through a phase of calling his mrs a double voddy as some horrific form of rhyming slang for proddie

He called the mother of his children a double voddie. I don't think he's still married.

That's a pretty touchy subject on here. The originally story was suggested by a mod and now every time it's mentioned, posts get deleted and threads get locked.

How Magee is still being allowed to posts despite numerous bannings is odd though.

That's a pretty touchy subject on here. The originally story was suggested by a mod and now every time it's mentioned, posts get deleted and threads get locked.

How Magee is still being allowed to posts despite numerous bannings is odd though.

Don't think I know this one. Can you elaborate?

Magee seems to be having some kind of breakdown on the Celtic v Hearts thread, challenged someone to respond to some comments then locked the thread so they can't reply.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/229835-celtic-v-hearts-2-4-16/?p=10326760

That Rogic does seem to get bullied a lot on here to be honest. Does he have past history?

Got my Coupon on using Paulo's strategy.

By 17:00 I'll be a millionaire, boys! Don't worry, I'll not forget you all.

I....I just don't know what happened.  I followed the guide, checked the f**k out the form.....nothing.

WHY HAS YOU FORSAKEN ME PAULO????

41pMSWwHlqL.jpg

That Rogic does seem to get bullied a lot on here to be honest. Does he have past history?

He was the celtic supporting serial bullshitter who previously went under the name Magee and since his banning has returned under many new aliases , he even had a conversation with himself on a thread using two of his alias

Every pie and bovril member should get clued up on the marvellous ways of Magee

He watched Larsson cure depression

Caught mobile phones at football and ruined the throwers marriage in a calculated act of vengeance

Magee always takes a different 'approach' in his posting style with every new alias to hide the fact it's just fucking Magee again. With this Rogic one, he is trying to be quite friendly and full of the #banter but you can tell he's slowly descending into an uncontrollable mess of tears and snotters.

Archived