Mega Changes (Updated)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Div you are fooling no one with all this talk of moving servers between Germany and Holland, update of technology etc.

We all know you've just moved the box from your bedroom to the garage because Mrs Div was sick and tired of being woken up by flashing lights and phone calls from disgruntled Ban Hammer recipients.

You will see Cloudflare reporting any temporary glitches if the performance degrades. Hopefully few and far between but they are better error messages than just not loading at all.

I will need to do occasional backups as the automated one's are too far apart to be safe so will see how tonight's one affects things.

You will see Cloudflare reporting any temporary glitches if the performance degrades. Hopefully few and far between but they are better error messages than just not loading at all.

I will need to do occasional backups as the automated one's are too far apart to be safe so will see how tonight's one affects things.

Personally I blame the Rangers forum Div !, :whistle

piss off, you know what i mean :D

anyway i agree with hellbhoy actually, here is evidence of the recent amount of shite that was posted last in the rangers sub forum

oizs.jpg

:lol:

Sad and pathetic you had to take a screen shot at a specific point in time where I was online at the time and had replied to many posts.

This screen shot was taken minutes ago,

post-39453-0-05122500-1391729157_thumb.j

Not exactly as obsessed as you first make me out to be. :1eye

I got that yesterday afternoon. I tried several times over the afternoon and no go.

I had to pullum peace pipe oot to calm myself down and a chat with the great spirit in a bottle and then "Hey Presto" it was back.

native_american_chief-3478.gif

Sad and pathetic you had to take a screen shot at a specific point in time where I was online at the time and had replied to many posts.

This screen shot was taken minutes ago,

53 and not counting.JPG

Not exactly as obsessed as you first make me out to be. :1eye

Tut tut nice try, check the dates on the last posts, some were days old at the time i posted lol

You posted so much shite that people couldnt reply for days it was that bad :D

Game set and match ;)

Tut tut nice try, check the dates on the last posts, some were days old at the time i posted lol

You posted so much shite that people couldnt reply for days it was that bad :D

Game set and match ;)

Complete mince by the way :lol: , I was unfortunate to have replied to about 5 or 6 six threads as soon as I logged in were no one had replied to any of my posts/replies for a few minutes and you then took a screen shot :P . The other 3 at the bottom of my screen shot are those days old posts you speak of.

I'll admit to it being a cracking good screen shot you took 53 and served it's purpose well you old cunning dog you. :rolleyes:

Complete mince by the way :lol: , I was unfortunate to have replied to about 5 or 6 six threads as soon as I logged in were no one had replied to any of my posts/replies for a few minutes and you then took a screen shot :P . The other 3 at the bottom of my screen shot are those days old posts you speak of.

I'll admit to it being a cracking good screen shot you took 53 and served it's purpose well you old cunning dog you. :rolleyes:

"so your honour, the defendant has indeed admitted that in his obsessive manner he immediately looks towards the rangers sub section as soon as he logs on, and i highlight the part AS SOON AS, as vital evidence in the case of how shite and obsessed a poster is hellbhoy"

"your honour we dont ask for much here, just that hellbhoy admits to both being obsessive about rangers (plus we want a restraining order given against him, 3 sections away from the rangers sub section should be fine) and that he is a shite poster" :D

"so your honour, the defendant has indeed admitted that in his obsessive manner he immediately looks towards the rangers sub section as soon as he logs on, and i highlight the part AS SOON AS, as vital evidence in the case of how shite and obsessed a poster is hellbhoy"

"your honour we dont ask for much here, just that hellbhoy admits to both being obsessive about rangers (plus we want a restraining order given against him, 3 sections away from the rangers sub section should be fine) and that he is a shite poster" :D

The defence would like to call in a witness !, 53 himself to incriminate the sad fecker for trolling the Rangers forums for unsubstantiated pish and anything he desperately obsesses over himself to call another poster obsessive even though he has shown his own obsession in outing what 53 believes as obsessive posters.

The defence would also like to point out that 53 is of the blue persuasion and anything resembling green & white hoops is a target for his sad obsession in shooting down other posters not of his kind.

The defence will add that it is a free forum to post where ever and whenever Hellbhoy pleases, as Hellbhoy sees fit and enjoys the daily pointing & laughing at the new club pretending to be another older successful corrupt cheating club and is the main source of P&B's comedy.

In essence the accuser 53 himself is showing himself up to be an obsessive fud who regularly trolls Hellbhoy in many futile attempts to slur and sully his good character in an act of vengeance against a fan of his old clubs greatest rivals, and that all charges are dismissed as 53 throwing his dummy out because his club died and Hellbhoy's club is still very much alive competing at the highest level.

:P

Archived