EU membership

invergowrie arab

It cant be a fact or a lie yet, these options are only available after proof, maybe it is an assertion with evidence & maybe it isn't, again that will need some proof to confirm...

Well surely the EC president's comments are proof of some element of threat to our continued participation in the EU.

But if we cant trust seemingly straightforward comments like this then I think its clear that this is a political fight between politicians and that the pretence of honest yes camp v nasty no camp is well and truly dead.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well surely the EC president's comments are proof of some element of threat to our continued participation in the EU.

But if we cant trust seemingly straightforward comments like this then I think its clear that this is a political fight between politicians and that the pretence of honest yes camp v nasty no camp is well and truly dead.

Barroso wont have any kind of deciding say in the matter and indeed his term is up in July. He may not even be in office by the time the referendum comes along.

Barroso wont have any kind of deciding say in the matter and indeed his term is up in July. He may not even be in office by the time the referendum comes along.

Ok so no threat to continued EU participation then; seamless negotiated outcomes guaranteed.

I agree with your agreement.

[/quote

Right so having established that the finance sec is struggling with clarity and potentially honesty; what other stuff that he stands for needs to be dissected to get to somewhere closer to reality?

I agree with your agreement.

[/quote

Right so having established that the finance sec is struggling with clarity and potentially honesty; what other stuff that he stands for needs to be dissected to get to somewhere closer to reality?

It is all up for dissection, pretty much whatever he says will be a matter of public record - fill yer boots!

It is all up for dissection, pretty much whatever he says will be a matter of public record - fill yer boots!

Indeed. Maybe he isn't that bad after all he said we cant commit to re nationalising the post office as we don't know what it will cost. That was a cracker - a reasoned, logical and undeniably sensible position, untainted by any cynical political opportunism.

Archived