Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

On a side note, is that a fake coal fire? Thinking of getting one put in but my fire place is narrower. Advice sought.

Yes, just a gas thingy. Still pretty homely but without the dust, coal/wood spitting out. Fireplace shops tend to usually be on their uppers so it can be worth making an offer on anything you like the look of. Alternatively, a friendly P&B gas fitter would probably cut you a deal. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Yes, just a gas thingy. Still pretty homely but without the dust, coal/wood spitting out. Fireplace shops tend to usually be on their uppers so it can be worth making an offer on anything you like the look of. Alternatively, a friendly P&B gas fitter would probably cut you a deal. 

Super. Getting fed up with the wife never setting the fire anymore. Says she’s too busy/lazy.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

On a side note, is that a fake coal fire? Thinking of getting one put in but my fire place is narrower. Advice sought.

Go for the real deal, its great fun building it all up and then setting light to the inferno, hours of fannying about chucking fuel on as well.

Spoiler

Our 6 month old nutcase cat Norman has decided his favourite toy is a hair bobble he bumped from my aunts house whilst she was looking after him over the Easter weekend.

He's obsessed with this thing. He has started jumping up and dropping it on my lap waiting for me to ping it into the hall where he retrieves the bobble and runs back to drop it on my lap again. This can go on for over an hour. So aye my cat plays fetch with a bobble.

Is a cat playing fetch a fairly common thing?

Here's his "hurry up and throw my bobble ya p***k" face.

20180225_213236.jpg

Our 6 month old nutcase cat Norman has decided his favourite toy is a hair bobble he bumped from my aunts house whilst she was looking after him over the Easter weekend.

He's obsessed with this thing. He has started jumping up and dropping it on my lap waiting for me to ping it into the hall where he retrieves the bobble and runs back to drop it on my lap again. This can go on for over an hour. So aye my cat plays fetch with a bobble.

Is a cat playing fetch a fairly common thing?

Here's his "hurry up and throw my bobble ya p***k" face.
20180225_213236.thumb.jpg.ab91a4f91ef2c9b4794935c3dc612c11.jpg
One of my two is obsessed with doing this as well(the fetch with bobby's part). She even leaves them in her food bowl when she wants it refilled/can see the bottom. Her sister though couldn't give a f**k about them.

The big black and white bruiser we used to have liked the sound of a silver chain my sister had- we'd throw it down the stairs, she used to bound after it, pick it up in her mouth and drop it at our feet wanting us to do it all again.