IS THE WAY AHEAD DAVE KING.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark my words, Rangers will be forced to go cap in hand to Dave King.

He will not tolerate the existing bunch who have the same aims as Green, Whyte and all the others who ripped Rangers off in the past years

Failing that we are gone.

He will not tolerate the existing bunch who have the same aims as Green, Whyte and all the others who ripped Rangers off in the past years

Would this be after an admin event has taken place and the holding company owning all the assets and all that King will be buying is a huge wad of debt and a squad of highly overpaid fuds with a completely inept manager they cannot afford to fire robbing the club for hundreds of thousands each year ?, don't be so easily to dismiss the spivs and their ability to screw the club over financially if anyone tries to wrestle the huge cash cow that is a Rangers FC.

How i see it too.

How i see it too.

Another week on bennett and more revelations of the depth of these bampots grip on the club. With half the present cash being ring lined for Ahmad, the Newcastles guy grabbing rights to goods from Green for a quid I'm beginning to dispair of this mess ever being solved. I opted out early on with revelations three years ago. Now the fans are simply realising that every £1 the invest is getting ripped off by legalised robbers.

The only way now I see King coming in is if like McCann at Parkhaed he can clear the lot out by paying them cash for all the illgotten deeds and rights that have been sold on in their mutual rip-off. Remember Kelly after getting his 30 pieces of silver advised Celtic fans to buy lottery tickets instead of season books.

Where to from here? I have not a scooby.

• 2 weeks later...

The Kelly's were nowhere as bright as the spivs that have put the shackles on the assets at Sevco. It will cost far more to remove them and I have a feeling that certain individuals will not give up their onerous contracts. Mike Ashely being one of them.

King has no stomach for throwing his money away; he is a businessman. You can buy the fairytale about the previous investment if you like.

As it currently stands .... Only the next large share issue stands between Sevco and administration.

Fat Salary has bought into the wee one .. what's the bets he will be leading the marketing campaign for the bears to dig deep and save the club by parting with their Xmas money again? It's the only thing that will see them through the season and the promise of making the big league ... City investors want no part of this financial black hole.

Interesting to see whether the hatred of the spivs can match the GIRFUY to the rest of Scottish football .... come the time to starve the spivs out.

I predict the inevitable 'change of heart' and massive UTURNS performed by the likes of "Season Ticket Ted" ... talks a good game but all wind and pish when it gets down to brass tacks.

If Fat Sally bought let's say £100.000 worth of shares he is only protecting his scandalous wages at the helm and nothing else, should they limp on and actually make it to the top tier, the fat fucker will see a rise in his share price. It's a pity some bears do not see past the smoke and mirrors.

• 2 weeks later...

Surely not even the fans with most blue tinted specs can still be waiting on Dave King!

Another of the many "Rangers men " who talked the talk!!

It's more in hope than conviction. Many of us feel with all the evils about he would be the lesser. After all he simply delayed paying his tax for a few months. No record such as Whyte Green and all the other motly crew that have infiltrated in to Ibrox to rob our club of every penny of season ticket cash and hovering about Murray Park for housing. I would certainly take a chance on Dave King, since he wants the other miscreants out of the way first.

You give us a course 'derbydan' ?

• 3 weeks later...

Surely not even the fans with most blue tinted specs can still be waiting on Dave King!

Another of the many "Rangers men " who talked the talk!!

He seems to have been in the vicinity of Ibrox recently DD. Ye just never know.

Dunno what Phil is saying, whatever Phil is saying then it is likely to be wrong.

I am hearing that Talks have progressed well and DK is hopeful that an agreement in principle can be reached by the time he leaves on Thursday, but until a deal is done anything can happen (or not)

I am hearing that you are the thickest of all Ragers posters on here by posting made up pish most of the time only to be caught out at a later date to be mocked. :1eye

Archived