IS THE WAY AHEAD DAVE KING.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't need to know the answer, you do ,,,,last time time 6th and final time Tedi ,no debate ,no agenda this is my last post on this thread,,,drum roll please....................

When did "the club"(as you mentioned)come out of admin?

(Not holding breath)

:lol: Clubs can't exit administration if we are to believe the SFA's new fudged up and farted out new rules & regulations, only the company can exit administration the SFA would have you believe.

The HMRC on the other hand leagally & lawfully liquidated a footballing company called Rangers and the HMRC can liquidate clubs because to them they are the company.

Stupid Rangers fans on the other hand can't face the reality that the club had to be cloned to give the illusion the club still survives even though every man woman child & dug knew the club was doomed to die before 2012.

And what does this have to do with Dave King ?, he wants the money he lost from the old club back and is manipulating the orc mob so he can get what he believes is rightfully his from the new club.

King wants his fucking money back and the orcs are ready and willing to help him get it back on false promises of stopping 10 in a row and Champions League Football. :lol:

:lol: Clubs can't exit administration if we are to believe the SFA's new fudged up and farted out new rules & regulations, only the company can exit administration the SFA would have you believe.

The HMRC on the other hand leagally & lawfully liquidated a footballing company called Rangers and the HMRC can liquidate clubs because to them they are the company.

Stupid Rangers fans on the other hand can't face the reality that the club had to be cloned to give the illusion the club still survives even though every man woman child & dug knew the club was doomed to die before 2012.

And what does this have to do with Dave King ?, he wants the money he lost from the old club back and is manipulating the orc mob so he can get what he believes is rightfully his from the new club.

King wants his fucking money back and the orcs are ready and willing to help him get it back on false promises of stopping 10 in a row and Champions League Football. :lol:

You've previously posted that he got his money back.....

You've previously posted that he got his money back.....

It would be very helpful if you could now and again actually remember what I have posted instead of running in arse up to make a cnut of yourself, King got most of his money back and now after his initial £20 million. The guy is a shyster and you lot are the mugs ready and willing for a financial raping. :)

Revelations in todays papers that the Rangers fan who had to go to court to expose the fact that the CEO was on £315,000 a year, doubled when the 3rd tier league was won as a bonus, is back in court.

Again the Ibrox board is refusing the transparency demanded by refusing to reveal details of Charles & Ahmeds contracts with the club. Why are they afraid to come clean? However the rangers fan from up north just refuses to go away. It's pointless to claim that it is private club business, just give us the facts.

Revelations in todays papers that the Rangers fan who had to go to court to expose the fact that the CEO was on £315,000 a year, doubled when the 3rd tier league was won as a bonus, is back in court.

Again the Ibrox board is refusing the transparency demanded by refusing to reveal details of Charles & Ahmeds contracts with the club. Why are they afraid to come clean? However the rangers fan from up north just refuses to go away. It's pointless to claim that it is private club business, just give us the facts.

NAW!!!!!!!!!

Think that's the right answer shilty. We are getting used to it these days. :unsure2:

Loughal. If the so called fans (true blues if you like where are they?) had given some credence to what others were pointing out to them rather than claiming that there was some sort of ****** agenda trying to thwart every move to save your club things may well have been very different.

Trouble is they are still at it directing their anger toward the wrong targets. IMHO I don't want Rangers back in any form, does that make me a bigot? both Clubs Support have elements within them that leave a lot to be desired.

I hated the rivalry which ended with people being murdered sometimes with people afraid to walk down the street after the match, not the football we witnessed but every sectarian label put up for consumption and the Lies either in print or over the airwaves linking the two Clubs when trouble happened when that was clearly not the case.

It would have been better to condemn it and help to change attitudes. Just think,if, and it's a big IF, the bills had all been paid or where being addressed and some sort of recognition of what was needed to be done even starting where you did then NOBODY could have directed any criticism at Rangers NOBODY makes you feel nice and warm EH! if only.

You make several points I could go along with shilty. This bigot thing from both sides is passed down through the families many of whom simply show their ignorence any time they open their mouths.

I've made my feelings clear on the Yes/No referendum and was cringing last night at the display in Cambuslang by the Rule Brittania brigade. All I can say to them is keep it up, because those who watch you will be driven to Yes incase they are linked in any way with them.

That said both sides have far more decent people than than the idiots who drag our country down. Hope they keep to their vow that if yes wins they will all flee south of Carlisle.

You make several points I could go along with shilty. This bigot thing from both sides is passed down through the families many of whom simply show their ignorence any time they open their mouths.

I've made my feelings clear on the Yes/No referendum and was cringing last night at the display in Cambuslang by the Rule Brittania brigade. All I can say to them is keep it up, because those who watch you will be driven to Yes incase they are linked in any way with them.

That said both sides have far more decent people than than the idiots who drag our country down. Hope they keep to their vow that if yes wins they will all flee south of Carlisle.

Never took you for a Yes MAN :P still I will be giving it the big YES come the 18th. :thumsup2

Never took you for a Yes MAN :P still I will be giving it the big YES come the 18th. :thumsup2

Why not?

I used to detest threads going well away from the origional point being made. Now here am I turning this

into a yes ? no debate.

I'll finish off with this. If as I was told all my life we the Scots are a burden on Westminster, why the bliddy hell are the Tories, Lib-Dem, Labour and ukip all amalgamated to keep us in? Add Englands Daily Mail who in the 1930,s supported Hitlers U K group Mosley and his Blackshirts.(Read that one of their claims is that if we vote YES then China will take the Giant Pandas back from Edinburgh Zoo :unsure2:) Then tell me why when the first motorway(The Preston Bypass)was completed in the 1960's(I think) do we still not have completed motorways between Glasgow & Carlisle, Glasgow & Edinburgh, Edinburgh & Aberdeen, Aberdeen/Fraserburgh/&Inverness and the biggest bollocks of the lot Inverness to Glasow?

By the way I still think electing The King is the ONLY hope left for Rangers.

Why not?

I used to detest threads going well away from the origional point being made. Now here am I turning this

into a yes ? no debate.

I'll finish off with this. If as I was told all my life we the Scots are a burden on Westminster, why the bliddy hell are the Tories, Lib-Dem, Labour and ukip all amalgamated to keep us in? Add Englands Daily Mail who in the 1930,s supported Hitlers U K group Mosley and his Blackshirts.(Read that one of their claims is that if we vote YES then China will take the Giant Pandas back from Edinburgh Zoo :unsure2:) Then tell me why when the first motorway(The Preston Bypass)was completed in the 1960's(I think) do we still not have completed motorways between Glasgow & Carlisle, Glasgow & Edinburgh, Edinburgh & Aberdeen, Aberdeen/Fraserburgh/&Inverness and the biggest bollocks of the lot Inverness to Glasow?

By the way I still think electing The King is the ONLY hope left for Rangers.

Music to my ears on your political stance no doubt it will be difficult and there is always the danger of being promoted to a level of incompetence. IMHO we have to give it a go it's a one off and I am more than confident we can do it despite all the negative hoo-ha from the NO campaign. As far as Dave King goes I don't think he is going to be your saviour to many problems in his past if I was a Rangers fan he does not convince me with the statements he has made as to the way ahead.

Music to my ears on your political stance no doubt it will be difficult and there is always the danger of being promoted to a level of incompetence. IMHO we have to give it a go it's a one off and I am more than confident we can do it despite all the negative hoo-ha from the NO campaign. As far as Dave King goes I don't think he is going to be your saviour to many problems in his past if I was a Rangers fan he does not convince me with the statements he has made as to the way ahead.

Not totally convinced myself, indeed looking at the whole picture I fear the worst. Talking with other bluenoses I'm surprised at their short memory. The revenue have not simply disappeared, they are lurking in the background no doubt awaiting developements from Ibrox. They have an appeal lodged on the big tax case and if they win the arguments then I'm afraid it's curtains.

The swines who led us into this pit have been replaced by others who are there to see what they can bleed out of any future investments. There have been millions gobbled up by the new business men at board level. The fans are now well aware that their loyalty has been as much abused as that perpetrated by previous predators. I would like Dave King to give a more regular input into all the going ons.I thought John Browns first Ibrox doorstep speach was OTT, but he has been proved mostly right. He will be back on the steps of Ibrox today(Or Saturday?) Interested to see the support he gets We will see, but the various supporters seem to be united in the battle. Time will tell.

Not totally convinced myself, indeed looking at the whole picture I fear the worst. Talking with other bluenoses I'm surprised at their short memory. The revenue have not simply disappeared, they are lurking in the background no doubt awaiting developements from Ibrox. They have an appeal lodged on the big tax case and if they win the arguments then I'm afraid it's curtains.

The swines who led us into this pit have been replaced by others who are there to see what they can bleed out of any future investments. There have been millions gobbled up by the new business men at board level. The fans are now well aware that their loyalty has been as much abused as that perpetrated by previous predators. I would like Dave King to give a more regular input into all the going ons.I thought John Browns first Ibrox doorstep speach was OTT, but he has been proved mostly right. He will be back on the steps of Ibrox today(Or Saturday?) Interested to see the support he gets We will see, but the various supporters seem to be united in the battle. Time will tell.

The EBT case, should the appeal be upheld, won't have any impact on the club whatsoever. That case was against the oldco, The Rangers Football Club PLC. Nothing to do with the present company.

The EBT case, should the appeal be upheld, won't have any impact on the club whatsoever. That case was against the oldco, The Rangers Football Club PLC. Nothing to do with the present company.

Cool story, bro.

Lose the case and you will lose the trophies. Unless you decide that this is another circumstance where rangers are actually not the same club.

Archived