IS THE WAY AHEAD DAVE KING.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There isn't a week goes bye without Rangers fans being dragged further into the bog of greed,, corruption and revelations of the FEW who continue to look on us as mugs to betaken to the cleaners.

Gary Ralston in todays Record on Jack Irvine who I'm sure the vast majority of Gers fans would never recognise if he passed them in the street..Ralston says; "Jack Irvine has jumped on the back of more horses than Ruby Walsh at Cheltenham,. Sir David Murray, Craig Whyte, Charles Green and Duff& Phelps. plus the current board have all used him for PR approach that goes for the whip[ early and often.

In the past 3 yearsIrvine pocketed six figures a year. Green gave him £100000a yearthat was reigned in last year.He returned this season on a reported £35,000 a month before reverting to £a month. There are a loads of unanswered questions.

Irvine the guy who branded legend JG as Thick. Also victims of his venom are honourable and respected groups such as Sons of Struth who are still being threatened by legal action when their sole concern has been motivated by nothing more than the good of Rangers.

That is the basis of the Record articles that does nothing other than prove that a return to progress and success is as far away than ever. I don't consider these low division leagues anything to celebrate.

The vultures continue to hover over Ibrox, ready to swoop down anytime there is a bit of cash available. Irvine was just a bit player the bigger fish are still there. £1 1/2 m throws a nice little divi of £150,000 per year and of course if the cash is not there they always have Edmiston and the Albion in their pawnshop.

I nearly fell for their stories and considered renewing my season, but after hearing tales that they were using the much maligned con trick that Whyte used Ticketus to sell a few season ahead season tickets, no way.

Then we have that idiot Ian Black lecturing the fans paying his inflated wages. Now if Irvine had ladelled that imposter thick he would have been near the truth, He has the audacity to say to Rangers fans" we're still in the cup so it doesn't matter how we win it. This is from one who should not have been allowed back into Ibrox after it was revealed he bet against Rangers.

The question that started this thread, Dave King, may be our only hope in the next few years.

A very honest post Loughal.

Truth is, Rangers at this moment & for the foreseeable future are at the mercy of greedy investors, who have the collateral to inject small amounts of cash for a healthy profit long term, draining every available resources like a blood thirsty vampire. Their interest is not of the football club but their balance sheets.

Dave King in the fans eyes is a 'Ranger man'. But on the other hand is a convicted liar and fraudster. Who may, or may not be, a wolf in sheep's clothing given half the chance.

I think a reality check is needed at Rangers, they're no longer a big club and need a huge adjustment from top to bottom. Their aspirations of rampaging through the leagues with the best players on inflated wages is counterproductive to the future of the club, it's not sustainable and something has to go. Even at this critical stage, they seem too proud to live within their means.

I appreciate talking to Rangers fans who can actually see the situation for what it is, and not 'everybody's against us' 'we don't deserve this' sense of self loathing.

See that cheating clown Black has according to Keevings A red Bentley that he drives each day to Murray Park. Of course to be fair to him he possibly got the cash from the bookies for betting against Rangers.

• 2 weeks later...

Here wee go again the Rangers fans being asked to put their cash upfront to pay off the interest on loans from so called investors.

It's not fans witholding season ticket cash that is the issue. They object to the recent £1 1/2m loan and the 150k interest from the gangsters who make themselves out as the saviours of Rangers. Aye right/ The interest in the first year is equivelent to 500 adult season tickets . The CEO claims the £3.7m six month loss to December is a reduction of 50% from the first 6 months. Put into plain language that comes to £9.2m for a year playing in the third tier of Scottish football. They use every trick in the language to con us.

Listen Dave King is the only hope. He may have held back on tax in S.A. but he did pay it. He is our LAST hope.I know a lot of Rangers fans will panic into buying their season tickets. Listen you have been loyal long enough, we cannot go on feeding the present lot with our cash to pay their interest bills.

Support Dave King to end the misery.

Something just doesn’t ring true.

We have a man, so fixated with money, he’s been done for tax evasion. He then comes out with a crackers like… “I’ve lost £20m in Rangers already and I’m happy to lose another £30m because I love the team.

“I don’t want to be arrogant but it might be easier for me to lose £30m than it is for some fans to afford season tickets.” Then.. “Would it be irritating to lose £7m? Of course it would. But would it change my lifestyle? Not even remotely.”

That will, of course, endear him to the Rainjurs fans. But that’s not the words of a person who you would want to devise a long term business plan for your football club (especially given the past regime’s operating methods), or the person with the account details to a season ticket trust fund.

I would like to see the current board to call his bluff and say… “Ok Dave, you say it’s not a loan, hand it over!”

You know what Bearz, just like before - If it sounds too good to be true...it's because is usually is.

Lots of talk of the millions it will take to compete with Celtic, overpay the coaches and players!

Think of the poor retail staff being recruited on Zero Hours contracts!!

See the Rangers website!

We should be more concerned of getting rid of conditions such as these , rather than worrying about overpaid coaches getting more!!

• 2 weeks later...

Something just doesn’t ring true.

We have a man, so fixated with money, he’s been done for tax evasion. He then comes out with a crackers like… “I’ve lost £20m in Rangers already and I’m happy to lose another £30m because I love the team.

“I don’t want to be arrogant but it might be easier for me to lose £30m than it is for some fans to afford season tickets.” Then.. “Would it be irritating to lose £7m? Of course it would. But would it change my lifestyle? Not even remotely.”

That will, of course, endear him to the Rainjurs fans. But that’s not the words of a person who you would want to devise a long term business plan for your football club (especially given the past regime’s operating methods), or the person with the account details to a season ticket trust fund.

I would like to see the current board to call his bluff and say… “Ok Dave, you say it’s not a loan, hand it over!”

You know what Bearz, just like before - If it sounds too good to be true...it's because is usually is.

Just where did Dave King say " I've lost £20m already" ? There is no doubt he gave the Murray administration the cash but I never heard of him moaning about it.The other red herrings regurgitated by the Celtic voices is that he is a crook. He certainly had a run in with S.A. tax department but what was agreed was paid in full. Tell me when he was ever in prison?

The present incumbents at Ibrox have a bloody cheek daring to raise the season tickets by around 15% What for? to pay the interest in loans being negotiated. Dave King would not be after any loans and in his business he has been clever enough to accumulate a helluva lot of cash.

Just ask ytourself if this man is not genuine then why would he want to get into the present cesspit still full of philanderers. And oh aye! have Rangers not had enough of Ally, and just how does he expect to get out of the 2nd tier with that load of rubbish.

Never mind, looks as though he was in good voice once a few bottles of champagne had been consumed on Sunday. Is he so stupid that he does not realise in this day and age there are plenty of cameras looking for a few quid from the rags that pose as newspapers. As bad as that other idiot at Celtic the week before.

Just where did Dave King say " I've lost £20m already" ? There is no doubt he gave the Murray administration the cash but I never heard of him moaning about it.The other red herrings regurgitated by the Celtic voices is that he is a crook. He certainly had a run in with S.A. tax department but what was agreed was paid in full. Tell me when he was ever in prison?

King was convicted of umpteen charges.

It is indeed shameful that he was able to negotiate his way from a prison term.

• 5 weeks later...

Rangers remind me of the lookouts on the Titanic. Up in the Crows Nest, freezing, somebody had nicked the binoculars, as they sped towards their iceberg fate.

Rangers today are racing towards their iceberg, yet the relentless pursuit of the fans cash gathers momentum. You must remain Loyal said the busman, get your cash in since we have an additional £315,000 bonus to pay CEO Murray for winning the third grade of Scottish football. That amounts to £630,000 or around 1700 of your hard earned cash for season tickets.

Add top paid McCulloch who claimed loyalty at the exodus, when all know he would never have got the cash he was on at Ibrox anywhere in the United Kingdom. Then we have Ally. Anyone know if his well publicised half wage promise has ever been met. The three of them CEO, Manager, & Captain will need about 6000 season tickets just to cover their rip off contracts. Work out the rest of the overpaid playing and training staff, should take us to the equivalent of 30,ooo seasons before we line the park and start paying the tax, rates and few hundred other things nconnected with running a club.

What a bloody continuing mess. Meantime our great benefactor disgraced Sir David's MIH is in real trouble, where the staff pensions are threatened. No doubt he will be away sunning himself in his vineyard in France. That's the man who sold OUR CLUB to Whyte for a quid, then claimed he was duped. Who were actually duped by all the rip-offs? Aye yer right.

Dave King is the only hope.A gathering group of ex players are coming in to support his bid to get Rangers on the road back to where they belong in Scottish football. They may well though have to follow the route suggested in the press last week. Buy those who have the shares out. McCann at Parkhead was reluctant to do that with the ruling and facing bankruptcy mob in charge. He was prevailed upon to pay them off and chase them. We need something like that if we are to recover.

Dave King is the only hope.A gathering group of ex players are coming in to support his bid to get Rangers on the road back to where they belong in Scottish football. They may well though have to follow the route suggested in the press last week. Buy those who have the shares out. McCann at Parkhead was reluctant to do that with the ruling and facing bankruptcy mob in charge. He was prevailed upon to pay them off and chase them. We need something like that if we are to recover.

Rangers liquidated.

SevcoRangers = 2 years old.

Dave King will rape you senseless.

We welcome the spectacle, the wailing and the gnashing of teeth.

You may be right, but the man is extremely quiet of late, now either he is busy working on Plan B and hoping that silence will keep that share price down which does not seem to be working as it is shooting up again or he has had enough and will leave the club to its own devices which basically means we are fecked.

Personaly I think nothing will happen till the club goes back into admin, hope I am wrong.

Remind us all when "the club" came out of admin?

Heres hoping Dave King gets in

Reason 1) I would like to see Rangers 2.0 dead.

Reason 2) If reason 1 doesnt happen im sick hearing about all this boring guff.

Archived