IS THE WAY AHEAD DAVE KING.

We are not like most of the celtic fans, we do not crave diddy approval, most bears I know are content in the knowledge that nae one likes us and we really don't care.

You thought I was having a dig? you really are a sensitive wee soul, bless.

Ach away and grow up Ted.

Despite your limp protestations otherwise, your prejudice is preventing you from addressing whatever I say properly.

I really don't crave your approval Ted, but a bit of genuine discussion wouldn't go amiss occasionally. You daren' t allow yourself though.

It's pathetic mate.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monkeys spat the dunny oot

Again....

The dummy?

My money was on "^^^^^^^rattled", or perhaps the tearful icon.

The dummy represents a slight variation on a spectacularly predictable theme though, so well done.

It does annoy me actually when you guys carry on like this, so if that represents a victory for you, congratulations.

Is there any truth in reports that the present board have approached Ticketus the origional mob that Whyte got us ensnared in selling the next years season tickets. If so they are in for the biggest shock yet because the fans are wising up to that racket.

We will find out this week if the McCoist resigning has any truth in it. Tell you this he looked absolutely shattered on TV Sunday. He would be as well away from this mess befgore it puts him in the looney bin.

I doubt that there is any truth in Ticketus being involved at this stage when the club is in it's current financial state.

Should they gain promotion next season when the club will demand more revenue in the top tier and the possibility of European football the next season.

Ticketus may be a possibility to help finance the clubs aspirations and ambitions in Europe where the big money is and recoup their investment into the club on future ST's with the club in Europe and higher ST prices assuring Ticketus their money will be paid back plus interest.

If the fans are told that this is the only option available, will they still rebel ?

I doubt that there is any truth in Ticketus being involved at this stage when the club is in it's current financial state.

Should they gain promotion next season when the club will demand more revenue in the top tier and the possibility of European football the next season.

Ticketus may be a possibility to help finance the clubs aspirations and ambitions in Europe where the big money is and recoup their investment into the club on future ST's with the club in Europe and higher ST prices assuring Ticketus their money will be paid back plus interest.

If the fans are told that this is the only option available, will they still rebel ?

You've previously told us that ticketus was running the club, now you don't think they are involved.

My faith in you has been shattered....

You've previously told us that ticketus was running the club, now you don't think they are involved.

My faith in you has been shattered....

Sometimes Benny it is best to do some research before posting, there were rumours that Ticketus was still involved through Octopus somehow when the club reformed. I never did actually specifically state Ticketus were still involved as it was all speculation at the time on all fronts media/websites & other.

You have confused me with some other poster as you regularly do in such occasions, memory of a goldfish ffs.

Is there any truth in reports that the present board have approached Ticketus the origional mob that Whyte got us ensnared in selling the next years season tickets. If so they are in for the biggest shock yet because the fans are wising up to that racket.

We will find out this week if the McCoist resigning has any truth in it. Tell you this he looked absolutely shattered on TV Sunday. He would be as well away from this mess befgore it puts him in the looney bin.

I hope he stays. He is a useless pillock of a football manager though. :) ''I'm not at all embarrassed about the result with Albion Rovers.'' Let's get some perspective here. Do you think Pep Gaurdiola would be embarrassed if Bayern had just scraped a home draw - dodgy goal or not - with Aberdeen? Fkg right he would have been and rightly so. Everything is relative.

It's an embarrassment that he isn't embarrassed. Absolute walloper. :lol:

You claimed Ticketus were 'owned' by Octopus, so basically the same thing then. :1eye

Did I ?, you are really very good at regurgitating old incriminating posts, so go and find one that says so then by me. Go on Tedi find one that actually says what you accused me of there in your post.

Times ticketusing get busy.

You really make it so easy.

Yip I knew it you moron and just typical of you to edit posts to suit your deluded agenda.

Quote one ?, how does speculation related to being proof of me stating it is actually owned by Octopus as I have stated earlier that all we had was speculation and rumours at the time, so therefore a massive fail Tedi and desperate attempt at straw clutching at best. And where is the rest of the post as well ?

I think it's Octopus who own Ticketus

Quote two ?, where's the fucking rest of it you moron where I specifically state that what you edited out was part of a theory of what may be the case ?

Ibrox and it's assets is worth around at least £4 million in rent a year and multiply that by 20 years and Octopus/Ticketus gets back it's dosh and then some more,as long as there is a football club at Ibrox called Rangers in name then it's rich pickings assuming they make it to the top tier to be exploited financially.

Also these companies who would exploit their predicament can play the long game here and do not need a fast return on their investment if there should never be a football played there for 10 years,as the stadium collapses under no maintenance the land there will eventually become desirable at such a close location to the city centre and would become a prime location.

Companies who hedge funds will calculate the future risks and will estimate the value of their acquisitions years ahead and not so much on the quick return spivs approach.

You truly are a weasely wee post editing manipulating wee sad fucker of the lowest calibre aren't you Tedi, you make it so easy to ridicule yourself when you get caught out editing posters posts to suit your twisted agenda.

You idiot :1eye

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived