IS THE WAY AHEAD DAVE KING.

I think this thread can safely be locked/closed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with you. I have lost interest, yet the revelations that have evolved from all the going ons, the cheats, the thiefs the con men have taken us into the ruined world of our once reverred club.

Honestly I no longer give a shit, there will never be honour restored to Rangers it is all about how much cash it is worth to fly businessmen. Perhaps as we begged our way from one crook to another the only thing that became clear is how much they contemptously took most of us to the cleaners.

My advice all just support the juniors. Certainly more honesty there.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you. I have lost interest, yet the revelations that have evolved from all the going ons, the cheats, the thiefs the con men have taken us into the ruined world of our once reverred club.Honestly I no longer give a shit, there will never be honour restored to Rangers it is all about how much cash it is worth to fly businessmen. Perhaps as we begged our way from one crook to another the only thing that became clear is how much they contemptously took most of us to the cleaners.My advice all just support the juniors. Certainly more honesty there.

How could honour possibly be restored to something that never had a shred of the stuff in the first place anyway?

Looks like monkey has stopped all pretence of not being obsessed by Rangers.

Until someone asks him again I assume.

When was there a pretence?

I am indeed utterly obsessed with the whole Rangers fiasco. I've said so many times and I've not once challenged the suggestion.

Archived