IS THE WAY AHEAD DAVE KING.

So you accept the FTT and SPL Tribunal verdicts. Good to know, you won't need to post anything more about them then. Cheers for that.

I think it means youngsy that boss hog lacks the intellect to grasp simple logic.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They players were properly registered....the end.

Rangers were guilty of paperwork errors but because it was Rangers and to try and calm all those who were looking forward to a title stripping party down....they fined us £250k

"The fined us" hmmm I thought it was the oldco they fined? Still making a c**t of it then I see.

I think it means youngsy that boss hog lacks the intellect to grasp simple logic.

Oh i would go further and say that Boss Hogg is a very embittered person who is unable to come to terms with the findings of both tribunals. However unfortunately for him he can't do a thing about the findings.

Nah, the SPL rules were found to have been drafted more or less as a 'gentleman's agreement'.

The players were incorrectly registered, but the mechanism to revoke these registrations relied on the club telling the truth.

As they lied through their teeth, the players remained eligible, even though their registrations were fraudulent. Clear?

they fined us £250k

What do you mean by "us" in that statement? Surely you support a new company these days?

The players were properly registered by the rules....the fact you do not like the rules is well irrelevant.

Ah so you want another oldco/newco discussion, go ahead howl at the moon if it makes you feel any better.

Can't have been properly registered or he wouldn't have found you guilty.

What the hell am I doing in here? I thought this was posted in the championship forum. I'll just edge towards the door...

anyways. You are right Tedi - This is a 'howling at the moon' type conversation. (or perhaps the reflection of the moon in a puddle, it's easy to get confused.)

We will drop it. Although - Those who would forget their past, may be condemned to relive it they say.

Careful timmy, you're talking about legal matters again.

At this rate him and the QC will be having fisticuffs....

There can be only one legal beagle....

• 1 month later...

Pretty well. Rangers were liquidated for no reason and dave king has led you back to the brink of bankruptcy.

How can Dave King be leading Rangers back 'To the brink of bankruptsy' ? We should look elsewhere

Resurfaced this week is the man who led Rangers to liquidation when he sold Rangers to villain Whyte.

The disgraced Sir is blaming HMRC for pursueing Rangers for tax related to the EBT dodge. We are again told that EBT's were not taxable since they were infact not a payment but a loan. Pardon me if I am wrong in assuming that loans must be paid back with added interest.

Murray or his MIM company benefited to the tune of $3.5m Barry Ferguson got £2.5m Alex McLeish £1.75m down to Souness who had left Rangers years before was paid a modest £350k(For What) It seems they are not liable to repay these sums how then can it be termed a loan.

So the fleecing of Rangers fans just goes on and on. Stockbridge's 1p share issue is just beyond belief. We know who is paying for all this mis-management, you the fans. No wonder so many are beginning to see the light and holding on to their cash until they can be assured it is going to Rangers, and not the pockets of the long line of fly men who have infiltrated our club.

How can Dave King be leading Rangers back 'To the brink of bankruptsy' ? We should look elsewhere

Resurfaced this week is the man who led Rangers to liquidation when he sold Rangers to villain Whyte.

The disgraced Sir is blaming HMRC for pursueing Rangers for tax related to the EBT dodge. We are again told that EBT's were not taxable since they were infact not a payment but a loan. Pardon me if I am wrong in assuming that loans must be paid back with added interest.

Murray or his MIM company benefited to the tune of $3.5m Barry Ferguson got £2.5m Alex McLeish £1.75m down to Souness who had left Rangers years before was paid a modest £350k(For What) It seems they are not liable to repay these sums how then can it be termed a loan.

So the fleecing of Rangers fans just goes on and on. Stockbridge's 1p share issue is just beyond belief. We know who is paying for all this mis-management, you the fans. No wonder so many are beginning to see the light and holding on to their cash until they can be assured it is going to Rangers, and not the pockets of the long line of fly men who have infiltrated our club.

Beautiful. I am almost moved to tears by this heartwrenching story.

He promised you riches and has done a disappearing act before he actually had to spend any money.

He promised you riches and has done a disappearing act before he actually had to spend any money.

He never promised Rangers riches, he just claimed that he would organise them correctly and get rid of the parasites that have infested Ibrox.

The fans are so confused torn between throwing their season money in for the leeches only to see the regular rip offs of the past years, or the thought that it is preventing the club getting back to normality.

Latest con-trick---- They will accept a representative board from the supporters.

Whatever the hell that means I imagine it is just another loyalty plea to boost the reputed 17,000 seasons the Directors claim to have sold. They need our cash like never before since the coffers for their inflated fees and expenses is running low.

Where are you Dave King?

• 3 weeks later...

Ah now, the name Dave King has after a long period surfaced again.

If we are to believe the Record rag, 'The Board' after failing to convince present (select) holders to contribute to an £11m float to keep Rangers going to New Year are now seeking out Dave King. It is of course not that they want King but would welcome a contribution from his cash.

Also revealed is that another financial adviser in the ranks is onto £100,000 for 16 hours work. Add our esteemed CPO who costs around £1m annually and we can see that the entrepreneurs are working away hard to get their share of every penny the fans put into Ibrox.

Listen, that wee man who was booed of the park the last time he assisted in the unfurling of a league flag at Parkheid is back in town. Rangers should kidnap him and lock him inside Ibrox until our cash crises is turned around. I know he would earn himself a few quid but he would also leave us in the black.

Forget about Dave King he can see thro' that thieving mob a mile away.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived