Dave King what is he about?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What £20m?

That is not King`s plan at all, feck knows how you get that.

The 20m he took out as wages. He admitted it in his tax case.

He said he plans to put the club into debt then use the fans money to pay it back.

The 20m he took out as wages. He admitted it in his tax case.

He said he plans to put the club into debt then use the fans money to pay it back.

If Tedi is happy to be conned left, right & centre, then who are we to burst his wee bubble when King will burst his club first without even getting his hands on it.

If Tedi is happy to be conned left, right & centre, then who are we to burst his wee bubble when King will burst his club first without even getting his hands on it.

That's a fair point, why are we all slagging King?

Right, we should establish a cross-club campaign to put Dave King in charge of The Rangers. Top bloke and definitely the right guy to have at the The Rangers helm.

That's a fair point, why are we all slagging King?

Right, we should establish a cross-club campaign to put Dave King in charge of The Rangers. Top bloke and definitely the right guy to have at the The Rangers helm.

YEAH MAN ! :) , let's start a campaign to get the dodgy shifty eyed ruthless manipulating conning bassa through the doors at Mordhor and enjoy the many Tedi meltdowns that will come with the crook at the helm. :thumsup2

I think Dave King would be an excellent choice as commander in chief for Ibrox legions. I'm sure he'll have them in their rightful place in no time at all. Aside from his impeccable credentials and obvious sincerity, integrity, honour & dignity, his heart is clearly in the right place.

I'm interested as to whether Rangers fans actually know the first thing about this guy?

Because I was bored with something else, I started randomly googling his name and was reminded of that avoid, avoid, avoid program that was on BBC3.

He genuinely seems to be the worst individual in this entire saga.

And yet he gets fan backing :lol:

I think Dave King would be an excellent choice as commander in chief for Ibrox legions. I'm sure he'll have them in their rightful place in no time at all. Aside from his impeccable credentials and obvious sincerity, integrity, honour & dignity, his heart is clearly in the right place.

6 stars on their jersey's and an unparalleled 54 in row WATP, WE BELIEVE IN THE KING :thumsup2

I'm interested as to whether Rangers fans actually know the first thing about this guy?

Because I was bored with something else, I started randomly googling his name and was reminded of that avoid, avoid, avoid program that was on BBC3.

He genuinely seems to be the worst individual in this entire saga.

And yet he gets fan backing :lol:

They'd back Hitler if he promised to invest in the team and said he was one of them.

I actually think Gers fans are a bit thick

A year down the line with Dave King pulling the strings and The Rangers Mk2 (or maybe Mk3) going tits up, all revenues syphoned off to goodness knows where......

'Why didn't anybody warn us?'

'It's the SFA's fault for nor blocking an unfit / improper person from taking charge'

A year down the line with Dave King pulling the strings and The Rangers Mk2 (or maybe Mk3) going tits up, all revenues syphoned off to goodness knows where......

'Why didn't anybody warn us?'

'It's the SFA's fault for nor blocking an unfit / improper person from taking charge'

I'm actually wondering why the SFA & SPFL haven't asked them to an emergency meeting about the clubs financial predicament months ago ?, it appears they are happy or don't give a feck to allow it's newest member to recklessly spend it's way through the leagues.

Worse still with all the media reporting on the clubs possible financial problems but yet nothing in the way of guaranteed assurances the club will not go into what appears to be a pre-planned insolvency event that is designed to offload a few financial problems and still be guaranteed promotion.

Are the associations so fucking corrupt to the point they are actually being complicit in helping the new club reach the top tier at any cost to give them back the annual snoozefest that is a big Glasgow derby ?.

I'm actually wondering why the SFA & SPFL haven't asked them to an emergency meeting about the clubs financial predicament months ago ?, it appears they are happy or don't give a feck to allow it's newest member to recklessly spend it's way through the leagues.

Worse still with all the media reporting on the clubs possible financial problems but yet nothing in the way of guaranteed assurances the club will not go into what appears to be a pre-planned insolvency event that is designed to offload a few financial problems and still be guaranteed promotion.

Are the associations so fucking corrupt to the point they are actually being complicit in helping the new club reach the top tier at any cost to give them back the annual snoozefest that is a big Glasgow derby ?.

It's a conspiracy....

You make some good points there. What we need is an honest broker, someone we can all trust. Someone who will go to Ibrox, ask a few, very pertinent, questions and then come out and tell us the bare facts about Rangers FC's finances, ownership and such like. Just so we can stop all this never-ending speculation.

If I were to volunteer a name of such an honest, "calls a spade a spade", kind of guy I would have to think of someone like, ........and I'm just clutching at a name from out of the air now, you understand..........but, John, 'call me Bomba ya c...t" Brown springs to mind. Now there's a man who won't leave things half done. He'll get to the bottom of this and won't rest until the true facts are in the public domain.

Anyone know what he's doing these days?

Archived