Dave King what is he about?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You make some good points there. What we need is an honest broker, someone we can all trust. Someone who will go to Ibrox, ask a few, very pertinent, questions and then come out and tell us the bare facts about Rangers FC's finances, ownership and such like. Just so we can stop all this never-ending speculation.

If I were to volunteer a name of such an honest, "calls a spade a spade", kind of guy I would have to think of someone like, ........and I'm just clutching at a name from out of the air now, you understand..........but, John, 'call me Bomba ya c...t" Brown springs to mind. Now there's a man who won't leave things half done. He'll get to the bottom of this and won't rest until the true facts are in the public domain.

Anyone know what he's doing these days?

If I'm being brutally honest here Milo !, fcuk them and let them go bust without anyone interfering. :) The meltdown at a second Rangers club going down the tubes sounds far more interesting & funny. :lol:

I0000Yv0xpT0obmA.jpg

That's not a conspiracy Tedi !, them two are just flirting with each other again. I can almost hear Walter say "Ooooo you are naughty and I like you, but please let me take my hand away from your knob the media can see it".

I'm actually wondering why the SFA & SPFL haven't asked them to an emergency meeting about the clubs financial predicament months ago ?, it appears they are happy or don't give a feck to allow it's newest member to recklessly spend it's way through the leagues.

Worse still with all the media reporting on the clubs possible financial problems but yet nothing in the way of guaranteed assurances the club will not go into what appears to be a pre-planned insolvency event that is designed to offload a few financial problems and still be guaranteed promotion.

Are the associations so fucking corrupt to the point they are actually being complicit in helping the new club reach the top tier at any cost to give them back the annual snoozefest that is a big Glasgow derby ?.

tin foil hat on eh...whit you like...

think hb might have moved from frosty jacks to abusing full blown class a's. he has completely lost it with his rants and horrific delusional patter over the last feew weeks which were already bad enough but in the last few weeks he has done the impossible and got worse :lol:

All i'm getting is an advert for amazon.com. Top brands at low prices.

Maybe you could copy and paste it....

Alternatively, you could try inputting the site address. There's an Amazon.com advert on the page.

It is www.onfieldsofgreen.com

I suspect you might not try what I suggested, though, you being a fervent fan of the blues..........

It was written by James Forrest, famous for .... being one of the 78 ASA complainants (how did that work out James? :lol::lol: ), I think we both can imagine how neutral his view on anything to do with King will be :D

No wonder Densboy won't copy and paste it then, he's probably too embarrassed....

Archived