Joanne Dennehy

Yesterday Joanne Dennehy became only the third woman, after Myra Hindley and Rose West, to be given a whole life tariff. Dennehy murdered three men and attacked two more. Her accomplices were sentenced to prison terms of up to 19 years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26389479

It's a strange case. Dennehy appears to have enjoyed killing and done so purely for pleasure. She changed her plea to guilty and then wrote to teh judge saying that she felt no remorse for the victims :huh:

Have any P&Bers ever killed a bunch of strangers for fun?

Here's a photo of Joanne Dennehy btw

_73293929_dennehy1.jpg

I always thought it was unfair that all the serial killers were men and a fair proportion of these ended up with nutcase women writing unsolicted declarations of love and admiration to them and occasionally ended up marrying them in their secure unit, or wherever.

Myra was before my time and Rose West is a tad too old for me - time to get cracking with a "Dear Joanne" scented pink letter...

I always thought it was unfair that all the serial killers were men and a fair proportion of these ended up with nutcase women writing unsolicted declarations of love and admiration to them and occasionally ended up marrying them in their secure unit, or wherever.

Myra was before my time and Rose West is a tad too old for me - time to get cracking with a "Dear Joanne" scented pink letter...

Make sure you get her a nice present - one of the guys she killed fancied her and bought her the XX album just before she murdered him.

Yesterday Joanne Dennehy became only the third woman, after Myra Hindley and Rose West, to be given a whole life tariff. Dennehy murdered three men and attacked two more. Her accomplices were sentenced to prison terms of up to 19 years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26389479

It's a strange case. Dennehy appears to have enjoyed killing and done so purely for pleasure. She changed her plea to guilty and then wrote to teh judge saying that she felt no remorse for the victims :huh:

Have any P&Bers ever killed a bunch of strangers for fun?

Here's a photo of Joanne Dennehy btw

_73293929_dennehy1.jpg

Probably wid.

As a side note, I once went out with a girl who looked like Myra Hindley. She was from Manchester but lived in Dundee. Met her in a club in Edinburgh when I was a bit spangled. My spangle brain thought she looked like Deloris from the Cranberries. In the cold light of day she looked like oor Myra. Took her to see Braveheart. Nice and romantic. Needless to say, it was one date then offski.

Positive discrimination thread for this pish.