Eurovision

Sooky

• 1 month later...

Had first listen to the songs over the weekend, it seems a pretty high standard. Apart from last year's effort I think this is the best song we've put in for a while, but unfortunately probably not even top 10 material

My favourites so far are Malta, Austria, Latvia and Finland in no particular order, with honourable mentions to Australia, Germany, Estonia, Netherlands, Italy and Moldova. However as the songs can change between what's released now and the actual performance I will reserve the right to change my mind on my favourites until the semi's have been on.

I swear this comes round quicker every year.

Semi finals tomorrow and Thursday before the grand finale on Saturday. BBC have a shedload of documentaries in the lead up and there's even a 24/7 channel on the iPlayer with the best from years gone by.

Usually like to keep my powder dry before the live shows so only heard UK, Sweden and Austria so far. Heard a lot of buzz from some of the other usual suspects so cannot wait to get stuck in to it all.

36 minutes ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

Thought we were hosting this on behalf of UKraine! this Liverpool is great nonsense on BBC the now is awful tbh 

Britain never won , should at least have Ukraine presenters on Saturday night but won't hold my breath 

You're not going to like the rest of the week then. 😂

One of the main presenters is Ukrainian, however, so you can breathe easy.

Edited by The Naitch

11 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Loreen doing Loreen things and smashing it out of the park. It's a contender.

Bookies saying she'll skoosh it