Eurovision

Sooky

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

In revision here, surely it's Ireland purely for performance?

I like Ireland best, and voted for it once. But voted Croatia five times as most likely to stop Israel winning.

Have also bet a load of money on Israel just in case.

Just now, Groundhopping Adventures said:

I hope it's better than this?

100%. The banter between the songs is cringey but the rest of the set up is stunning.

Bought a ticket for a live show? Cool. Here's something you can find on YouTube.

This show is pretty cheap tbh. Ackerman, for an actress, looks and sounds pretty wooden.

I like Petra though. Guid craic that lass.

Just now, velo army said:

Bought a ticket for a live show? Cool. Here's something you can find on YouTube.

This show is pretty cheap tbh. Ackerman, for an actress, looks and sounds pretty wooden.

I like Petra though. Guid craic that lass.

Malin Akerman is an absolutely awful actress. TBF to her, this is probably among her best performances.

I was so hyped for a very unrealistic ABBA return tonight...

But instead, tonight is the night ABBA died.

This is fucking horrendous.

Bring back Mika.

To me, it's a lot more work putting that together than just thrashing out all four members being on stage together for an appearance. Not even to sing. Just smile and wave.

Just show up in the one place 50 years on in their own country. A perfect way to say goodbye.

I get one of the ladies is quite reclusive but I mean they clearly worked on the ABBA Voyage thing so they aren't not on talking terms.