Addicted to selfies

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given how precious everyone is about the depression thread, why is everyone so keen to put the boot in when he has been diagnosed with a mental illness?

Because narcissists rule the world?

The term ‘selfie’ annoys me incredibly, in itself is a microcosm of modern youth, EVERYTHING they claim is ‘social’ media is really ‘look at me’ media.

Self absorbed shallow morons.

I go on holiday and come back with hardly any pictures of myself, I know what I look like and I can always look in the mirror if I’m desperate to see how good looking I am.

I don’t have a single picture of myself on display at home, although I do think I’m in the minority with this one.

The term ‘selfie’ annoys me incredibly, in itself is a microcosm of modern youth, EVERYTHING they claim is ‘social’ media is really ‘look at me’ media. Self absorbed shallow morons. I go on holiday and come back with hardly any pictures of myself, I know what I look like and I can always look in the mirror if I’m desperate to see how good looking I am. I don’t have a single picture of myself on display at home, although I do think I’m in the minority with this one.

You're not a looker then? #unlucks

“I was constantly in search of taking the perfect selfie and when I realised I couldn’t I wanted to die. I lost my friends, my education, my health and almost my life.”

I lost my friends : I highly doubt there were any to begin with wee knob

My education : I seriously doubt that was being taken seriously when you were more concerned with a fucking picture you spamhammer

My health : Probably should have stopped taking pictures then and put a fucking Frey Bentos down your word hole

Almost my life : We're all exceptionally sad that didn't happen you complete waste of your old mans cock gravy

90% rule was ramped up to 98%, now it's comfortably sitting at 99%

The idiots are self-regarding consumer slaves, oblivious to the paradox of their uniform individuality. They sculpt their hair to casual perfection. They wear their waistbands below their balls. They babble into handheld twit machines about that cool email of the woman being bummed by a wolf. Their cool friend made it. He's an idiot too. Welcome to the age of stupidity. Hail The Rise of the Idiots.

Peace and fuckin, yeah.

• 1 year later...

Archived