The Alloa Athletic Thread

Just now, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Don't think Tena has signed. Hard to tell if he's worth a punt on that showing.

Seconded. Now I'm really worried that Jim wasn't just joking about bringing my boots.

Goodwillie looked a class apart back to being lean and quick. Thought in general the LCB, LB, LM were poor. I really liked Adam Brown, thought him Spence and Trouten were the three best showings from our side.

8 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Mentioned by who though? 

Ah I was setting up my camera at that point and not particularly listening. The announcer must have had the team sheet with all the players thats been circulating. Weird to read out all of them as trialist bar Jesus.

Maybe its because he is a name. He did have a career at a higher level. Can tell you for sure he isn't signed though.

Ah I was setting up my camera at that point and not particularly listening. The announcer must have had the team sheet with all the players thats been circulating. Weird to read out all of them as trialist bar Jesus.
Maybe its because he is a name. He did have a career at a higher level. Can tell you for sure he isn't signed though.

I had hoped he wasnt signed after seeing him so thats a good thing.

2 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

To be fair I take it big Andy and Stevie H are still injured or no ready for a game yet but fin graham would maybe be a handy man to have in the middle 

We still miss simmy haha!!

41 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

I was given a list of names, that wasn’t the official team sheet, and all the Trialists were listed and Tena’s name was written down. I thought it was weird as I couldn’t remember him signing for yous either 

1 hour ago, Sheepy said:

To be fair I take it big Andy and Stevie H are still injured or no ready for a game yet but fin graham would maybe be a handy man to have in the middle 

Think Andy had a wee knock and wasnt risked. Stevie H understandably still a bit to go to get back from his injury.

1 hour ago, mo83 said:
3 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:
I'm filming it. Will have highlights probably tomorrow.

Any Trialists in the Montrose line-up tonight?

Didnt get any team news from Montrose I'll see what I can put together for a teamsheet.