The Alloa Athletic Thread

6 hours ago, whereismillar said:

This is what happens when their is no news ...someone let us know if their is any new faces at training tonight ?

Passed Ahmed on my way in. Could just be a courtesy to train with us while he looks for a club mind you but I could see him perhaps getting chances in the friendlies/betfred if the loans aren't available til later. Think it'll be another lean side at the beginning of the season.

Passed Ahmed on my way in. Could just be a courtesy to train with us while he looks for a club mind you but I could see him perhaps getting chances in the friendlies/betfred if the loans aren't available til later. Think it'll be another lean side at the beginning of the season.

As much as I’d love this to work out, it isn’t going to happen. Hopefully we’ll beef up with the loan market once again. Pretty sure Sam, Connor and Dario all came in a few games into the season.

10 minutes ago, Zaltan said:

what are the chances the we will Dario back??

I'd really doubt it would happen. Given that lower Premier league sides were looking at him in January I'd imagine even if he went on loan it'd be someone who was looking to be higher up in the championship than us probably.