Tinder

I wonder what the app would be like if used in Orkney/Shetland or the smaller islands. After going through everyone would they like get at most 1 new girl a week? also the ugly ones on this love having their first pic as a group pic of about 7 people and never have a photo of just them on their own, cute....

I wonder what the app would be like if used in Orkney/Shetland or the smaller islands. After going through everyone would they like get at most 1 new girl a week? also the ugly ones on this love having their first pic as a group pic of about 7 people and never have a photo of just them on their own, cute....

Pickings were slim in Lerwick, when I had a gander at crew change up there once.

It'd would have been better walking around with a badly crafted sign displaying that you'd be introducing new genes to the pool.

Not quite sure what to do with these "moments" things.

One of my matches sent a "moment" of a picture of her and what I assume is her granny. I have no idea but I hope to f**k that wasn't sent just for me.

2XYUG.gif

Not quite sure what to do with these "moments" things.

One of my matches sent a "moment" of a picture of her and what I assume is her granny. I have no idea but I hope to f**k that wasn't sent just for me.

2XYUG.gif

It's like posting a picture of yourself on the notice board in a room only your matches can see. They get a lovely little love heart as a notification if someone likes it.

I used to blatantly lie with mine - putting up pictures of Africa with a route marked out and pretending I'd travelled that shit on a motorbike or something.

Pretty stupid, yeah, but all my matches ever seemed to send were little captions saying they were drinking or hungover. Not exactly stop the fucking press in terms of news

Downloaded this for a laugh but it doesn't seem to be working - stuck on "Finding people near you".- no swipes, matches etc..

Wi-fi and GPS is on

Logged into facebook via phone

app is set to private on browser fbook.

Any ideas chaps? :thumsup2

Edit: Got it working. Settings > "use wireless networks" and "use gps satellites" checked. HTH others :)

Edited by JogaBonito

Got myself a third date coming up with a pure worldie off of Tinder, oi oi.

She's pretty out of my league but doesn't seem to realise it so she'll probably turn out to be utterly mental but fucking YOLO.

Got myself a third date coming up with a pure worldie off of Tinder, oi oi.

She's pretty out of my league but doesn't seem to realise it so she'll probably turn out to be utterly mental but fucking YOLO.

What's a worldie? Is that another word for earthling?

Badoo is a laugh..

wM59CPZ.png

bULcGW5.png

Where's Rab McGlinchey when you need him? I can speak a bit of txtspk / ned though, so I'll try and translate.

"My name is Julieanne Douglas, I am 21 and I live with my mother and father. I have 1 sister that has moved out, and 2 brothers. One is gone now and the other one stays where he was born (his mother's vagina?). I love to drink and smoke and if you want to know anything else please just ask me, kiss kiss kiss. And if you have Blackberry Messenger, private message me your ID number please. I need more contacts. I lost all of them and I wish my life could go back to the way it used to be but that's never going to happen ever again though, sad face".