Tinder

I got bored with the chat I was getting & put on my profile that I'm a time traveller looking for a companion. I've had more matches since I added that than before. :lol:

Hadn't used this in a while as talking to stupid girls who weren't really all that interested wasn't really what I had hoped for but I saw this thread yesterday and decided to have another foray into the Tinder world. Got a match and started talking, all the usual shite and we were talking about our jobs and I mentioned that my office didn't have any windows which made for a pretty dull day and she replied "that must be sole destroying", I told her it wasn't really because they gave us a chair. She didn't get the joke, I tried to explain it, she still didn't understand, called me weird, ended the conversation and I've now removed Tinder from my phone.

Good luck to you guys but my Tindering days are over.

To be fair to her, it was a shite joke.

wish my samsung brick would be able to download this. i would swipe right at every single stunner and munter :lol:

You don't really need modern technology to recreate the joys of Tinder mate.

Just go out to a shopping centre or a similar place with lots of lassies. Walk up to each bird in turn and say "wid" in a clear voice and await their reaction.

I didnt get his 'joke' either

The bottom of his feet - his "sole" (as opposed to soul which she meant) - don't get destroyed as he's got a chair to sit on and doesn't have to stand up all day.

As I say, shite joke.

The bottom of his feet - his "sole" (as opposed to soul which she meant) - don't get destroyed as he's got a chair to sit on and doesn't have to stand up all day.

As I say, shite joke.

While the joke may not be funny you would have to be an absolute cretin not to understand it.

You don't really need modern technology to recreate the joys of Tinder mate.

Just go out to a shopping centre or a similar place with lots of lassies. Walk up to each bird in turn and say "wid" in a clear voice and await their reaction.

I see where I've been going wrong now. I've been swiping right on their forehead.