Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

Have you forgotten the previous 20 odd games when he was a headless chicken passing to the opposition.

Alright he got better when the shit was hitting the fan, but bloody hell he was eye wateringly bad sometimes. ( Patrick game )

What, the game when he (a midfielder) was played at full-back?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd take Jackson Irvine back, but only if he was to be ours on a full time basis. Taking a player for two seasons on loan from another club in your league, then handing him back with 70-odd games experience isn't what we should be doing.

I'd take Jackson Irvine back, but only if he was to be ours on a full time basis. Taking a player for two seasons on loan from another club in your league, then handing him back with 70-odd games experience isn't what we should be doing.

I like Jackson, but I can't see him ever making it at Celtic. Not for a while anyway. Maybe a deal where he becomes a Killie player but Celtic have first refusal on him should we decide to sell in the future? Or a "buy back for £x" at any time option.

eremenko was good the first time because he had Bryson and Kelly doing the work for him. quality players. last season he had Jackson fucking Irvine missing tackles and giving the ball away all the time. and still some people don't get it? :unsure2:

eremenko was good the first time because he had Bryson and Kelly doing the work for him. quality players. last season he had Jackson fucking Irvine missing tackles and giving the ball away all the time. and still some people don't get it? :unsure2:

Cowboy, I do believe you're a negative Nancy.

Cheer up mate.

Neither will be signing and I'm quite happy about that. Irvine is no better than our own youngsters and although talented eremenko was poor last season and would expect a substantial wage.

Left back and striker should be priority.

You could also say that Eremenko's best two games were v St Mirren and Hibs. Two games which happened to be among Irvine's best too.

It didn't matter where he played midfield, right back or his own "specially created" position he was like a toddler chasing a crisp poke about a playground sometimes.

I wonder how well Sir Eremenko, Craig Bryson or any other demi-God you'd care to mention would do at left back...

Neither will be signing and I'm quite happy about that. Irvine is no better than our own youngsters and although talented eremenko was poor last season and would expect a substantial wage.

Left back and striker should be priority.

How can you be so sure both aren't signing?

You could also say that Eremenko's best two games were v St Mirren and Hibs. Two games which happened to be among Irvine's best too.

Wanking scarecrow

I wonder how well Sir Eremenko, Craig Bryson or any other demi-God you'd care to mention would do at left back...

Better than Irvine for sure

Archived