Inverness CT - Transfer Thread Summer 2014

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the granstand music as well, quality maybe the inverness spl side should hire him as he would be an upgrade on the clown they have just now!!

I love the granstand music as well, quality maybe the inverness spl side should hire him as he would be an upgrade on the clown they have just now!!

You wot?

Ryan Baptie confirmed on Twitter. From the quick glance I had on the Hibs forum he seemed to be held in pretty high regard and it appears a bit of a shock for him to have been let go.

Are there going to be many Inverness fans at Saint Andrews game?

There'll likely be 300-400 I would guess. There was an away crowd just short of that at the Charlton v ICT pre-season game last season in London. With this being quite close to the central belt and more accessible/cheaper to get to; there should be a bit of noise for the Shinnie brothers.

Unimpressive 2 - 1 victory over Elgin yesterday. Whilst these games are more about fitness than getting results there was clear evidence of the Hughes approach shining through. Lots of slow, sideways passing that didn't really go anywhere. At times we halted our attacks for seemingly no good reason to turn back and knock it along the middle of the pitch. Meekings was probably our best performer especially after H/T when he moved to RB.

If I recall correctly we started with:

Brill

Raven Warren Meekings Tremarco

Draper Shinnie

Watkins Vincent Williams

Mckay

Changing to the following at H/T:

Esson

Meekings Draper Tremarco Shinnie

Polworth Tansey

Ross Vincent Doran

Watkins

We also saw Callum Ferguson and Sephen Rennie feature later on in the game

Mistake from Dean Brill led to the opener. Shane Sutherland raced (:lol:) into the box and his shot was spilled by Brill and knocked home from close range by Craig Gunn. Mckay grabbed the equaliser for us with a quick turn ad shot inside the box. Watkins nabbed the winner when a cross from Meekings lofted in a cross from the right and Fraser failed to claim it (shock) and Watkins nipped in to head home from a few yards.

Nice to see Yogi giving more game time to our promising youngsters tonight. Beating Brora Rangers 2 - 0, good news as The Rangers from Glasgow could barely scrape a dw with them. BTW Tokely gave away a penalty, no surprises there then, Haddie!

And so it begins with Hughes apparently thinking about signing Alan Gow:

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Hughes-keeping-options-open-over-Gow-17072014.htm

Good to hear we have panned our interest, for the time being, in John-Christophe Ayina. All this agent talk about lots of clubs being after him made me think that he was chancing it to get some more cash from us.

Alan Gow in to replace McKay and Kenny Milne in for Shinnie. Smooth Jimmy Apollo's Shoe In Of The Week.

"Just oan thu blower tae John Stewart noo, gid honest laddies thalottaem "

210113-john-hughes-august-2010.jpg

Hello, so I have been previewing each Premiership team for the start of the new season as part of my blog. Today it is the turn of Caley. I would love it if people gave this a wee read, and if anyone has any comments or feedback then that would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.

Link

Archived