St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's it like?

By the looks of it, they've recreated the old Lion badge in the LL with tangerine, black and some white cards round the rest of the stand. Didn't see if there was any special design in the north but there were cards laid out there.

If correct, it looks bloody brilliant, not far off our cup final effort from March. Great effort from those United fans!

Nah, we've been lucky. You absolutely tore us apart then we beat you when you played most of the game with 10 mean followed by a lucky win at Tannadice thanks to a freak own goal from your keeper. In the recent 2-0 win you were obviously playing well within yourselves as part of your cup final strategy.

Our luck must surely run out tomorrow. You are clearly the better team and if I was a United fan I'd be grossly disappointed if you didn't win against little Saints in our first ever Final.

I think you're being a little disingenuous about the recent 2-0 game.

By the looks of it, they've recreated the old Lion badge in the LL with tangerine, black and some white cards round the rest of the stand. Didn't see if there was any special design in the north but there were cards laid out there.

If correct, it looks bloody brilliant, not far off our cup final effort from March. Great effort from those United fans!

Sounds good. Wouldn't even know where to begin laying something like that out. No idea how those Dortmund fans behind their goal manage some of theirs.

So where have the seats actually been allocated here? Do Dundee United have half the North Stand (upper and lower) and St. Johnstone have half the North Stand (lower only)?

United have Main Stand, Lisbon Lions and half North. Saints have Jock Stein and half of North Lower.

Calm as a cucumber today, surprisingly.

I'm going against the grain. I think United will play pish and win. Just to get it up the morons who think if we turn up we've won it.

Everyone enjoy your day tomorrow including you saint's.

Edited by peeeel

Sounds good. Wouldn't even know where to begin laying something like that out. No idea how those Dortmund fans behind their goal manage some of theirs.

No idea either, but fair play. Remarkable effort from both sets of fans tomorrow. Our effort with the Jock Stein and full North Stand really was stunning. Up there with many of the Continental displays. Glad our sunbeam display, given the red light by police in Glasgow for some ridiculous reason, was rolled out on Sunday. Real get it right up you to the police down there.

Tomorrow will be every bit as brilliant an effort given both teams have displays. For you guys, it'll feel more special of course, and rightly so too. Could never imagine the Ugly Sisters trying one!

Finally going to stop talking about the song (for now). Can't quite express how much of a privilege it has been to be a part of the media circus surrounding tomorrow's match.

It is the biggest match in our club's 130-year history and I am unbelievably nervous. It is a great opportunity to win our first ever major cup and I'm very proud to be a Saints supporter right now. Whatever happens, I will no doubt end up crying like a little girl. Good luck to Saints in the Scottish Cup Final.

Ooft I'm nervous and unbelievably excited about this one. My stomach's been in a knot all day and I've chain watched almost a full series of American Horror Story on Netflix in order to try and distract from the big day ahead. My bus leaves Tannadice street at 09:15 tomorrow and the drive through to Glasgow will be absolutely nerve-wracking. Can't bloody wait until kick off now! :thumsup2

Speaking of fans' displays, this is not a bad effort by FC Copenhagen blowing up their rivals' stadium. Hopefully both teams better this tomorrow!

Its a shame we couldn't mash together that one and the Dortmund one with the "binoculars guy". We could have one side of the stadium with a cannon firing a shell towards the big smiling puss of cockwomble, everyone then puts ups cards to show an explosion before a new set of cards shows the words "Armageddon"

It would be literally impossible to do, but it would be utterly incredible if it was done

Its a shame we couldn't mash together that one and the Dortmund one with the "binoculars guy". We could have one side of the stadium with a cannon firing a shell towards the big smiling puss of cockwomble, everyone then puts ups cards to show an explosion before a new set of cards shows the words "Armageddon"

It would be literally impossible to do, but it would be utterly incredible if it was done

Something Armageddon-based would be absolutely tremendous. Even a shared mocking chant at some point would be glorious.