scarves

103365-oh-no-he-isnt-leishman-in-rehersa

The one on the right Sebu. The little tart is on her way to you if we win. If she tells you some crazy story about being the Queen of Fife and having scored a winning goal against Rangers at Ibrox stadium just gag her.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sebu. If Dunfermline win on Sunday I will send you a prostitute from Cowdenbeath. You will need your longest scarf to deal with her as they love chips (pommes frites) even more than you love scarves.

ahahah the ones I'd like to see these prostitutes

Ignore that townie c**t. He'll ask for your address on the pretence of sending you a scarf then Leishman will be round stealing your scarf collection while you're at work. They have previous for this. Google "theiving townie b*****ds" to find out.

lol it's a little far to steal my collection :P

A prostitute in Cowdenbeath in would be skinny, Cowdenbeath burds will give you a lumber for a poke of chips, 'Proffesionals can't compete with those prices.

You are doing them a funny reputation Cowdenbeath people, it makes you want to visit this city to see everything.

103365-oh-no-he-isnt-leishman-in-rehersa

The one on the right Sebu. The little tart is on her way to you if we win. If she tells you some crazy story about being the Queen of Fife and having scored a winning goal against Rangers at Ibrox stadium just gag her.

Oh ... well, well, well ... Actually I'm sure it's a lovely person. But no thank you

More scarves Sebu, or you'll lose your punters

I'd like to have more scarves, and I would agree it'll be the happiest. But for now I get nothing, I expect. Nothing prevents me from having more of Dundee FC, ​​so if you want to send more, it is gladly

You are doing them a funny reputation Cowdenbeath people, it makes you want to visit this city to see everything.

Ever seen the movies "Deliverance" or "The Hills have Eyes" sebu?

Much family love in Cowdenbeath sebu.

Ever seen the movies "Deliverance" or "The Hills have Eyes" sebu?

Much family love in Cowdenbeath sebu.

loool, I saw "The hills have eyes", you do not compares, even to people who are in the film.

When you say "Much family love in Cowdenbeath". You mean inbred?

loool, I saw "The hills have eyes", you do not compares, even to people who are in the film.

You mean inbred?

Yes Sebu, 100% you are correct. 6 fingers on each hand and webbed feet.

Here is my Roma scarf sebu. I wanted to replicate the prostitute killing floor so went next door and took the photo in the entrance to my neighbours dog run.

Its a nice scarf, good quality and the tassles all being sewn up at the ends is an unusual touch.

post-12660-0-85888800-1400239080_thumb.j

Here is my Roma scarf sebu. I wanted to replicate the prostitute killing floor so went next door and took the photo in the entrance to my neighbours dog run.

Its a nice scarf, good quality and the tassles all being sewn up at the ends is an unusual touch.

Clean that floor!

Archived