scarves

In Aberdeen land they have lots of sheep. The local men find these animals very attractive and like to make love with them.

Sheep = sheep

Shagger = someone who has sex

Although ironically Mozzamozza prefers cows.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You asked for it.

shee-shagger.jpg

Huge, I love Scotland ... Between the people of Cowdenbeath (compared to those of the film "The Hills Have Eyes") and those of Aberdeen (who f .. k sheep). excellent

In Aberdeen land they have lots of sheep. The local men find these animals very attractive and like to make love with them.

Sheep = sheep

Shagger = someone who has sex

Although ironically Mozzamozza prefers cows.

I understand better :lol:

Huge, I love Scotland ... Between the people of Cowdenbeath (compared to those of the film "The Hills Have Eyes") and those of Aberdeen (who f .. k sheep). excellent

:D

VisitScotland should just put P&B in charge of marketing, what a wonderful image of our country :D

:D

VisitScotland should just put P&B in charge of marketing, what a wonderful image of our country :D

You're right, there may be a will drop in tourism in Scotland.

I take it as a joke, but it is for me, the first place I'd visited in the world right now. Always had a passion for Scotland.

Sebu I am leave France today to return for Scotland for always (or atleast a little bit!) Thank you for hosting me in your country! I hope you are receive many scarves. Thank you.

So right back home you, if you decided to return to France, you will be welcome in Corsica. I am glad to see you. And thank you for having helped me in the beginning.

We will cross the forum.

Good road to you

Sebu, you may be flooded by Hibernian FC scarves my friend.

Today they were relegated and next season will be facing my team, Dumbarton FC.

Forza Sons!

So I look forward to. even that of Dumbarton;-)

Sebu, you may be flooded by Hibernian FC scarves my friend.

Today they were relegated and next season will be facing my team, Dumbarton FC.

Forza Sons!

I went for something to do today. There were a few scarfs lobbed onto the pitch. Plenty going spare it seems. Ask them for one and tell them you want a skid marked Dundee scarf too. Thank you.

Archived