AC/DC - no more?

Ray Vaughn

One of the singers on the shortlist to replace Bon Scott in 1980 was Allan Fryer, yet another Scottish-born Aussie who sounded uncannily like him - probably TOO close in retrospect. Unfortunately he died last year, but might have been a good shout for what now looks like the final tour if he was still with us.

Hello, Ausie bookies make Barnse favourite !

Who will be the replacement vocalist in 2016?

$3.00 Jimmy Barnes

$5.00 Angry Anderson (Rose Tattoo)

$7.50 Paul Stanley (KISS)

$11.00 Dave Gleeson (The Screaming Jets)

$16.00 Shannon Noll

$21.00 Chris Cheney (The Living End)

$21.00 Steven Tyler (Aerosmith)

$34.00 Kram (Spiderbait)

$34.00 Dave Faulkner (Hoodoo Gurus)

$51.00 Mark Gable (The Choirboys)

$51.00 Axl Rose (Guns ‘n Roses)

$81.00 James Hetfield (Metallica)

$101.00 Guy Sebastian

$101.00 Peter Garrett

$101.00 Daniel Johns

More rumours abound suggesting that a deal with Mr W. Axl Rose is 'all but done'. Oddly enough, he was pictured in Atlanta the other day. AC/DC are apparently rehearsing there. GN'R have been in an LA rehearsal space.

Anticipating fantastic outrage from the Acca Dacca hardcore in the unlikely event it happens.

"AM I F**K GOING TO SEE THAT GINGER P***K. C**NT PROBABLY WON'T EVEN SHOW UP!!!"

More rumours abound suggesting that a deal with Mr W. Axl Rose is 'all but done'. Oddly enough, he was pictured in Atlanta the other day. AC/DC are apparently rehearsing there. GN'R have been in an LA rehearsal space.

Anticipating fantastic outrage from the Acca Dacca hardcore in the unlikely event it happens.

"AM I F**K GOING TO SEE THAT GINGER P***K. C**NT PROBABLY WON'T EVEN SHOW UP!!!"

Reports all over the shop now that he has got it. Can't think of anyone worse!!

• 3 weeks later...

If it's just to finish off some gigs then ok...but, if its permanent , f**k Off!

Absolutely this and well said Daltry. If I had a ticket for one of these shows I would seriously consider whether to go or not and I have seen every tour since 1979. Just end it now guys...