Championship 14/15

I don't fancy that The Rangers will pose too much of a threat next season, although this will all change when they get their 'battle fever' on. That is when they will truly become a force to be reckoned with. Raith were severely lucky during the Ramsdens Cup final that they didn't utilise it then. Fortuitous b*****ds.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness though, I reckon Sevco will suffer a few blips at the start of the season before building up consistency and winning the league. These victories will probably be ugly, narrow and undeserved but they will still happen. Hearts on the other hand will possibly finish 2nd with a decent sized gap between the two sides. Obviously hope that this won't be the case although it's more than likely (despite the idiocy of McCoist).

Unsure of the situation at Hibs or Killie so I'm not sure what impact they'll have on the league next season if they go down.

Naw it won't. We'll bring the class to this part of the forum.

How can you bring what you haven't got?

ETA: which class will you bring? Primary one, Nursery?

No room for kids on a football forum........

Omg a anti rangers forum how many of these clowns have bought a season ticket for there own club ?

Have a word with your English Teacher. Your grammar is as awful as Neil Lennon's teeth.

When is the school holidays

Is the full Dumbarton support on here pmsl

Asks about school holidays, makes schoolboy joke and also seems to think that "myself" is two words.

I truly can't wait for this next year.

Archived