New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee United strips always look like the bad templates you got for your Master League team in Pro Ev.

This would normally be the point where I would be keen to get stuck into your shite strip with a "look who's talking with your shitey effort!" However you have a fantastic kit and can slag everyone else's as much as you want this season.

This would normally be the point where I would be keen to get stuck into your shite strip with a "look who's talking with your shitey effort!" However you have a fantastic kit and can slag everyone else's as much as you want this season.

We had our own shan Master League effort a few seasons ago. Can just imagine Castello and Eddington running about in this.

4811772036_de52df7246_z.jpg

Those Motherwell tops are superb. I did get a feeling they would be when we announced Macron as the manufacturer and they didn't disappoint.

I'll be getting one for the first time in about 4 years I think.

I actually think that Dundee Utd top is pretty smart. Don't care if it's a template or whatever.

That St Mirren effort on the other hand is one of the worst I've ever seen. It's painful on the eyes.

For selling more shirts to people who have the home one.

Love them both, absolute crackers...and love that we're getting the player-issue bodyfit versions available for sale too.

Are those fancy player ones actually worth the extra money?

I remember I got one for the Scotland rugby team at the 2007 World Cup and although it did look way better, it was fairly uncomfortable.

Are those fancy player ones actually worth the extra money?

I remember I got one for the Scotland rugby team at the 2007 World Cup and although it did look way better, it was fairly uncomfortable.

Only a tenner between the versions for us so not really as extreme as the normal differences in price between versions (ie england)

Seen this pic on the shop site and think it looks better than on he launch photo's, also saw somone post the long sleeve version they had bought on FB which i think looks better than the short sleeve 0005829_ss-home-jsy-14-15-adult.jpeg
:lol:
St Mirren one is alright, better than their current one
:lol:

Liking both of our tops, although the home is much nicer than the away. I'm just disappointed that Macron didn't use Napoli's away kit as a template. Imagine that in claret and amber...

post-16656-0-45982300-1399722942_thumb.j

I counted six people wearing our new home shirt at the game today. Just launched, decent weather, last game of the season - six I saw.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when JD Sports are pouring over launch sales figures and are trying to figure out why sales are shit.

Like the new Motherwell home kit by the way, don't like the messy claret and amber top part of the away top. Would have looked classy just all-white with a wee bit of claret and amber under the arms as shown in the photo.

I counted six people wearing our new home shirt at the game today. Just launched, decent weather, last game of the season - six I saw.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when JD Sports are pouring over launch sales figures and are trying to figure out why sales are shit.

Like the new Motherwell home kit by the way, don't like the messy claret and amber top part of the away top. Would have looked classy just all-white with a wee bit of claret and amber under the arms as shown in the photo.

There were far more than six people wearing in W1 alone.

I still think it's a nice top but it's ruined a bit by the huge sponsor logos.

There were far more than six people wearing in W1 alone.

I still think it's a nice top but it's ruined a bit by the huge sponsor logos.

You have to remember that having viewed the six shirts in my section of the West Stand, I was rushed off to the Royal Alexandria Hospital suffering from migranes, blurred vision and nausea.

Was it a good game? Did we win? Did Magennis win a high ball... Or even jump to try and win one?

Thanks in advance!

Archived