New Strips for 2014/15

like the badge on the bib better ....any one agree?

Absolutely, but we were forced to change it by the Lord Lyon, who is in charge of heraldry in Scotland, something to do with the castleation IIRC,

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A part of me now wishes we stayed with Puma, would've loved something like this next season

Wolves-Home-Football-Shirt-2014-15.jpg

Am I right in thinking Dortmund used this template in this season's Champions League?

Shirt and socks are different colours, shite.

Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove were cracking gags about our new home kit on the radio yesterday. There's a train of thought that says if it is getting attention and being noticed, it is a good thing.

My own train of thought is that it is getting attention and is being noticed because it is so utterly fcuking awful, and when folk are cracking gags about it on Radio Scotland, then it is getting noticed alright, but for all the wrong reasons

Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove were cracking gags about our new home kit on the radio yesterday. There's a train of thought that says if it is getting attention and being noticed, it is a good thing.

My own train of thought is that it is getting attention and is being noticed because it is so utterly fcuking awful, and when folk are cracking gags about it on Radio Scotland, then it is getting noticed alright, but for all the wrong reasons

The Hearts top is a prime example of how you can get great exposure by having a great shirt.

The Away top is a beauty IMO.

Also happy that we have the Claret shorts/Amber socks combo back. I never liked the White shorts on our home strip.

Archived