New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Mirren undoubtedly had a better season than us, but I'm not sure I would swap the euphoria of last Saturday to finish above you on goal difference.

Or last Wednesday for that matter.

Hmmm I beg to differ, considering the way the table sat pre-split.

As a fan, you'd rather finish 2 goals ahead on the same points than experience the sheer exhiliration Killie fans have felt this past week?

As a fan, you'd rather finish 2 goals ahead on the same points than experience the sheer exhiliration Killie fans have felt this past week?

Aye. Finishing a place above you earns our club valuable place money... Which we can use towards Tommy Craig's pay-off.

Aye. Finishing a place above you earns our club valuable place money... Which we can use towards Tommy Craig's pay-off.

How much is the difference? Any idea?

£200,000ish is it not? I really need to bookmark that table that's been posted up about a dozen times in the last few weeks.

Edit: No, no it's not. I totally just added too many zero's to £20,000...

The Celtic top that i have seen doing the rounds is the same as the current home top only the colours have been swapped around, mainly green with white hoops.

I cant find the link and i have no idea if it is true or not.

If the tri-colour one is true then it'd be worth the giggles to see the rage it causes and i'm sure it would make us a few bucks.

£200,000ish is it not? I really need to bookmark that table that's been posted up about a dozen times in the last few weeks.

Wow, £17,247 according to figures posted at the start of the season....

Wow, £17,247 according to figures posted at the start of the season....

Yup talking out my arse. I was thinking of the difference between 11th and 7th as we'd been quoting that stat for ages as a drive to get us to push on at the end of the season. The difference between 8th and 9th is £17k. :)

Yeah you're right, it's more the prestige that comes from finishing above The mighty Killie.

£17k is someone within our club's wages for the year. Someone who works behind the scenes doing a valuable job.

It's worth having. Every pound of it.

£17k is someone within our club's wages for the year. Someone who works behind the scenes doing a valuable job.

It's worth having. Every pound of it.

Enough to hire Tamara

Archived