New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic top looks pretty decent, haven't bought a Celtic top in about 15 years, never wear colours to a game, and I don't see a fitba top as appropriate attire when going to the pub, the shops etc etc, but I could see me picking this up as a new top for 5's.

I wouldn't even call it tartan. It's basically just big checks or squares. The Celtic minded would go ballistic if they showed any kind of Scottishness.

I wouldn't even call it tartan. It's basically just big checks or squares. The Celtic minded would go ballistic if they showed any kind of Scottishness.

Except this is the second tartan kit we've had in recent years. ;)

Not nearly as cringeworthy as bringing out an away kit based on a team that dumped out you of europe mind :whistle

Not nearly as cringeworthy as bringing out an away kit based on a team that dumped out you of europe mind :whistle

I didn't realise you'd had a tartan strip. The GB must have been furious. Was that one really tartan or just kiddy on big boxes too?

I know. Introducing a decent change strip after listening to the clubs' fans is shocking. It'll never catch on. :P

Wasn't it just tartan shorts last time? They were quite good and that tartan would look nice on the sleeves of a plain white kit.

I didn't realise you'd had a tartan strip. The GB must have been furious. Was that one really tartan or just kiddy on big boxes too?

I know. Introducing a decent change strip after listening to the clubs' fans is shocking. It'll never catch on. :P

iyljk1.jpg

11402041795340.jpg

CelticOutfitScarf.jpg

:(

post-35247-0-89725900-1402184001_thumb.j

I actually quite like the new Sellik away top.

I'm now off for a dettol bath.

Cheerio.

Have to say I think it's not bad either - like the equally "different" rangers third kit with the Union Flag weave, it shows a bit of imagination and is reasonably easy on the eye. It's just a shame that any time you see either, all the rest of the "package" will come with it.

No real disasters so far, then - apart from the Paisley Barcode. Sorry, Buddies, but that is rank. Even without the sponsor.

Best so far - Aberdeen, Motherwell, Killie 3rd kit :wub:'.

Worst - St Mirren, er, mibbes, nah, just that one. Not overstruck by 'Well's away kit, but next to That it's a thing of beauty.

Archived