New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed it was. I was arguing against the notion that summer football would have more families attending games. You'll notice that the posters who didn't understand the concept of hypothetical statements were the thickest c***s on the entire forum (Deeman, Deejango and weeperdee) so hardly surprising they just don't get it :lol:

Just love mentioning me, don't you Stan? ;)

Indeed it was. I was arguing against the notion that summer football would have more families attending games. You'll notice that the posters who didn't understand the concept of hypothetical statements were the thickest c***s on the entire forum (Deeman, Deejango and weeperdee) so hardly surprising they just don't get it :lol:

Seems peculiar that you didn't mention/explain this yesterday.

They saw the original thread and I've also explained it to them a few times afterwards and they still didn't get it. It's not my fault they're too stupid to understand.

Why on earth would I be intimidated? Are you feeling alright?

I see. I only mentioned intimidated because you quickly disappeared. I'm feeling fine thanks but I was feeling a bit sorry for you.

f**k sake Greg, that must be about 10-15 posts youve mentioned me in the last fortnight. Some might think I've either got under your skin or that you're a creepy weirdo. Personally I think it's a bit of both.

Glenn Close hasn't got a look in.

Wasn't the wife and kids SF used in an argument, obviously hypothetical?

Can't remember the thread it was on, but it was pretty clear from the outset.

Aye, it's generally mouth breathers he's managed to noise up, absolute thicko's, or Dundee fans that bang on about that, it was perfectly obvious it was hypothetical.

Archived