New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this should probably be on the Tartan Army post but i need some help, just had my new scotland home top sent too me but it seems on the large side. I did buy the large as I did the old one. Can anyone confirm if they are on the larger side and if so would it be better buying a medium?

New away kit is class :) , they chose well this time, very happy with it, barely seen one negative comment about it on our forums which is rare when we launch a new kit

0006033_ss-away-jsy-14-15-adult.jpeg

0006005_away-short-14-15-adult.jpeg

0006059_away-sock-14-15.jpeg

That collar is stinking.

I know this should probably be on the Tartan Army post but i need some help, just had my new scotland home top sent too me but it seems on the large side. I did buy the large as I did the old one. Can anyone confirm if they are on the larger side and if so would it be better buying a medium?

Just eat more, grow in to the top.

I have the away top in large as the xl was absolutely massive. I usually wear an xl

I quite like it. Sticking the conventional badge on it would look incongruous, I reckon. The green strips we had in the past were ruined by us feeling the need to include some tangerine.

The sponsor on the shorts is right fucking eyesore, but it's a nice kit otherwise.

I think it takes something away from the badge if you change the colour scheme to suit a kit,

Archived