New Strips for 2014/15

Those surridge kits were truly horrendous. A completely white home kit for fucks sake, I still blame that kit for us finishing 3rd

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed it was. I was arguing against the notion that summer football would have more families attending games. You'll notice that the posters who didn't understand the concept of hypothetical statements were the thickest c***s on the entire forum (Deeman, Deejango and weeperdee) so hardly surprising they just don't get it :lol:

Sure, sure, are you positive you're not imagining all that?

Have you ever had a 'real' girlfriend Stan - as opposed to imaginary?

Out of interest how do you get on with your imaginary mother in law - is she a right dragon?

Making up you've got a wife and kids - what a pathetic w****r - w****r clearly being the operative word :lol:

I see our second teaser is out, which I assume is for our away top, it looks white...

Sorry to burst your hope, but that'll be the shorts.

I fucking hate you

Not as much as I hate myself, I almost agreed with you and was thinking we'd avoided another striped away kit. Alas it seems not, yet anyway.

Not as much as I hate myself, I almost agreed with you and was thinking we'd avoided another striped away kit. Alas it seems not, yet anyway.

Its a right b*****d that, I'm still holding out for a yellow top if I'm honest, it'll never happen but I live for the day I get to drone "Yellow Army!" for 90 minutes at every away game again.

Those were the days :(

Wow, can't wait for the new Saints kit. That teaser was so exciting, I mean, a picture of the badge - WOW.

So excited for our wrongly coloured kit, with our wrong badge by our shit manufacturers.

Spoke to a guy in campus, told him Joma are shite. He was reluctant to agree, saying that saints get their kits free from Joma and the club makes money from being with them. I couldn't give a f**k tbh. It's high time someone made a great saints kit, and I mean great. Not acceptable, not good, great. It's joke that for the last 10 years at least that our kits have been made by utter no mark manufacturers. f**k Joma, f**k Surridge. Give us nike or adidas or something. I'll take a template from them any day, just rid us of these pathetic companies.

:lol:

It's something that would be interesting to know. I suspect the whole deal (i.e. kit, training gear, big posters up around the ground with Joma plastered all over them) is favourable to Saints though maybe compared with what would be on offer from other suppliers that deal in Nike or Adidas, for example? It'd also be interesting to know what has changed from 10/20 years ago when everyone got (admittedly bogging) bespoke kits?

Spoke to a guy in campus, told him Joma are shite. He was reluctant to agree, saying that saints get their kits free from Joma and the club makes money from being with them.

That's probably right unfortunately. It's always another income stream. I think this is the last season of the agreement so hopefully it wont be renewed. It would be interesting to see the difference in sales if we went for a decent off the shelf Adidas/Nike strip with the club taking the profit.

Out of interest what blue are saints meant to play in? I quite liked the dark one when you were sponsored by the hydro.

news6jun14.jpg

A deeper royal, more like this. It's even bluer in real life!

(Choice of pic not a wind up. It's the only decent sized one I could quickly find...honest guv!)

STILL going on about this?

Absolutely rattled.

You were the one that was so rattled you had to go and tell the teacher.

BTW what do you call her?

And where's AberdeenFud? This is the longest there's ever been between the 2 of you reassuring each other you're not the biggest twats on the site.

I see our second teaser is out, which I assume is for our away top, it looks white...

I thought it was just the badge they were showing in the blue burst on a white background. If it's to be unveiled within 7 days I take it we'll find out next Thursday in true PA exclusive fashion.

St Johnstone kits are dull as f**k. We may have Joma but thankfully playing in red and yellow means we should at least get something that stands out a little. I actually grew to quite like our home top last season.

Fucking hell. I wouldn't give a monkeys if we played in a pink top will big yellow spots and a cock and balls for a badge if we were winning Scottish cups and getting into Europe.

St Johnstone kits are dull as f**k. We may have Joma but thankfully playing in red and yellow means we should at least get something that stands out a little. I actually grew to quite like our home top last season.

I hated ours at first, then it grew on me and then I considered buying recently and decided I hated again. The broken stripes and new macb logo ruins what could've been a decent strip.

I resolutely loved your bukta strip the bonar homes one from the late 80s,

Under I recall that team with the likes of maskery, Grant, ward, main etc I had a soft spot for you then the game against Airdrie still lives with me as one of the best games I've watched.

Archived