New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't mind those new mock ups we've got. The third kit kinda reminds me of Man City's away kit this year, with the dark black and charcoal split down the middle. Looking forward to seeing the real things!

Was hearing on Friday that our away kit will be pink, for breast cancer awareness I think. Also the home kit will have thinner stripes, anyone else heard anything

We've had pink away kits before so wouldn't surprise me if they were next season, especially considering we've partnered up with the breast cancer care Scotland thing. Might turn out to be a third kit? Apart from the gaps in the stripes being fixed for our home strip I haven't heard anything else.

That Killie 3rd kit is smart imo, looks like the Man City away one.

We've had pink away kits before so wouldn't surprise me if they were next season, especially considering we've partnered up with the breast cancer care Scotland thing. Might turn out to be a third kit? Apart from the gaps in the stripes being fixed for our home strip I haven't heard anything else.

That Killie 3rd kit is smart imo, looks like the Man City away one.

I'd like us to get another pink strip. The ones before (yes, even the camouflage one) were sexy.

I'd like our home top to be something like these two:

europeo+escoces+patrick+thistle+1976+%C3

europeo+escoces+patrick+thistle+1996.jpg

I've always thought that Partick Thistle could have a really nice version of AC Milan's 1999 kit:

schevchenko.jpg

Thin stripes rather than the thick ones they currently have.

Something like this? This is one of Lecce's old tops before they changed the badge.

lecce.jpg

Archived