Transfer Talks

I have no contacts or anything but I'd be surprised if Clark wasn't back at Queens for next season. He wouldn't be first choice as Mannus is almost certain to remain, and we'd be wasting his potential by sticking him on the bench which is something we seem desperate to avoid in these new days of us trying to develop our own players.

Which is a good thing, I think.

Ideal world would be loaning him out again for the season with the option to recall him, but obviously might not be possible.

Be interesting to see who goes out on loan next season. Assume Kane will be part of the first team squad. Caddis maybe too, I'm not sure how much benefit another season in the Championship would be. How's he got this season alloa fans?

Dylan Easton would be an obvious choice to go out to the championship next season and he probably needs that level of competitive football to progress. Kitchen, Brown, Thomson and the one with the funny double-barreled name might be candidates too.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ideal world would be loaning him out again for the season with the option to recall him, but obviously might not be possible.

Be interesting to see who goes out on loan next season. Assume Kane will be part of the first team squad. Caddis maybe too, I'm not sure how much benefit another season in the Championship would be. How's he got this season alloa fans?

Dylan Easton would be an obvious choice to go out to the championship next season and he probably needs that level of competitive football to progress. Kitchen, Brown, Thomson and the one with the funny double-barreled name might be candidates too.

I really don't believe Kane is ready for Premiership football if I'm being honest.

As good as he's been for us there are still a few things he needs to work on. Another season in the Championship, whether it's with us or elsewhere, will do him the world of good.

An underwhelming loan signing. Showed some nice touches now and again but posted missing a lot of the time. I thought he was lucky to get as many games as he did. I'm not sure I can recall another player so easily pushed off the ball and so unwilling to challenge for a 50/50. I would be very surprised indeed if he made it in the top flight and I wouldn't want him back at Alloa.

Archived