Transfer Talks

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That too. Raith are clearly spending over the odds on players though, that's undeniable.

In what way are we spending over the odds? last year we made a small profit £81,000 this season we have had cup runs including Hibs, Hearts, St Johnstone and The Rangers with two televised games which will have made a nice sum. Remember we have a very small squad and not all our first eleven is F/T

That too. Raith are clearly spending over the odds on players though, that's undeniable.

The club is running to strict financial structure put in place by Hutton and the board a couple seasons ago and it seems to be working evident with the profit we made last year and the profit we will probably make again this year. So any money available for playera will have been budgeted on the money we have made of the cup runs and the money we will make from the away crowds next season.

Raith can hijack as many of Livingston's transfers as they like. The #ambermachine will still roundly hump them game on game, as per...

Hashtagged all the way to the Nicolson Street RBS.

Today's Greenock is suggesting that Dougie Imrie is wanted by both Livingston and Raith Rovers. He was offered a new deal by Kenny Shiels, which is now up in the air.

Well that's that then. Livi can't compete with cash rich Raith. :rolleyes:

I think Imrie could be good friends with Elliot. They are both eejits.

Kid Twist, on 11 May 2014 - 11:56, said:

Dundee have offered Kevin Thomson a contract. Well done to the boy on here that revealed that about a week ago! :)

Source? I trust ya Twist, I'm just wondering if it's in an article or something?

Archived