The Famous Aberdeen's European Tour 2014/15

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canna complain about the result really. They are a good fitba team.

Hoorin' annoying tho' the wie we conceded the 1st goal. Comical defending.

Nice place tho'. Incredible density of bars in one lane on the old town particularly.

Very decent people there. Fans were marvellous.

Complete contrast to some of thone air heeded gluepots fae last wik.

And the Latvians fa' didnae actually hae ony fans.

Realistically, I think we are oot.

80% oot.

Been interesting journey tho'.

Hopefully now I can replenish my bank balance.

And my liver enzymes.

:unsure:

Thanks to the same day charter option, did get to San Sebastian and loved the place, and locals were top class too.

As for the game, bit of a towsing against a side who play a higher level than anything we'll ever face normally, Chances are they'll score and probably beat us at Pittodrie too.

Still, we'll go along in hope - a biting wind and a seagull attack may just unnerve them.

We must make European fitba regular again though, even if the reality is it's all over before the domestic stuff starts. We were unlucky with the draw in QR2 and QR3 though and maybe getting some results this time will help seed us next time round to get slightly easier ties.

Got tickets! Crikey, the phones were worse than they were for the final. Will be a great event, regardless of the result and I look forward to more nights like these, if not this season then next.

Prediction 2-2 (agg) at full time, both goals scored with unlikely parts of Sir Russell of Andersons body, thigh, earlobe etc. No score in extra time so Aberdeen will win on penalties 3-2. Every single player misses or has theirs saved except Clangers who saves 10, then goes on to score the winner with a perfectly taken and beautifully placed belter into the top right hand corner. Thinking he's smart, Zubikari tries to chip clangers down the middle and Jamie saves with a scorpion kick, just to get it right up him. Pittodrie explodes and I don't make it to work on Friday. COYR #believe

Got tickets! Crikey, the phones were worse than they were for the final. Will be a great event, regardless of the result and I look forward to more nights like these, if not this season then next.

Prediction 2-2 (agg) at full time, both goals scored with unlikely parts of Sir Russell of Andersons body, thigh, earlobe etc. No score in extra time so Aberdeen will win on penalties 3-2. Every single player misses or has theirs saved except Clangers who saves 10, then goes on to score the winner with a perfectly taken and beautifully placed belter into the top right hand corner. Thinking he's smart, Zubikari tries to chip clangers down the middle and Jamie saves with a scorpion kick, just to get it right up him. Pittodrie explodes and I don't make it to work on Friday. COYR #believe

:lol: Unfortunately, I think the bolded bit is the only bit likely to happen.

Archived