The Famous Aberdeen's European Tour 2014/15

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That third goal :lol:

If this mob put us out over two legs we might as well shut the Club down.

I still have nightmares with Skonto Riga, we have a great team then. I would never taken anything for granted with this lot especially when they are half way through season. 3rd Goal was bad although was deflected and it was their sub goalkeeper.

High/lowlights here

http://www.daugavariga.com/fk-daugava-tv.htm

Their goalie looks particularly shite.

And here was me thinking a team of Brechin/Arbroath trialists who had only been back in training half a week would be shite preparation for your Europa ties!!! Should of arranged a game against Arbroath Vics going by that footage!! :lol:

Good luck to the Dons in Europe, love to see Scottish clubs flying the flag in Europe (Apart from Sevco because I hate the c***s now :lol:) :thumsup2

Well tomorrow is the start of our season

Hopefully we are sharp enough and have enough quality to win this tie easily enough

I have went ahead and booked the flights for Groningen, if the worst happens then its a few days away in Amsterdam

Hopefully we are sharp enough and have enough quality to win this tie easily enough

I have went ahead and booked the flights for Groningen, if the worst happens then its a few days away in Amsterdam

Worth a trip to Groningen anyway, now that you've booked the flights. It's a 4-6 tin journey by train.

I hope it's not the end of it, too. :wacko:

Worth a trip to Groningen anyway, now that you've booked the flights. It's a 4-6 tin journey by train.

Would be more for the ease of getting home, rather than having to get a train from Groningen

Tynieness and I were there for a few games, (Groningen and Utrecht), last February and we found the Dutch trains incredibly efficient.

Either way, enjoy.

Cheers, cant see us not winning but we have lost against some rank teams in the past

What's Groningen like? Cheap?

Archived