Formed 11 years ago.

Never played in Europe before.

No idea. Cracking beer trip though.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the home tie likely to sell out?

Nah, no chance, 12,000 at the most.

I see this team only got in Europe because Skonta Riga were kicked out.

They're 11 games into their season and their form so far is:

P: 11 W: 2 D: 1 L: 8

Hopefully we can rattle a few past them at Pittodrie.

Nah, no chance, 12,000 at the most.

I see this team only got in Europe because Skonta Riga were kicked out.

They're 11 games into their season and their form so far is:

P: 11 W: 2 D: 1 L: 8

Hopefully we can rattle a few past them at Pittodrie.

Cheers, I wasn't sure what with it being your first game back in Europe for a while.

Should do well in that tie. I'm rooting for all the Scottish teams as always. Winning in Europe is great for a club and the nations coefficient.

Had a wee look already for those interested. Looks to be expensive for those flying from Dyce (AirBaltic is about £375 or so). If people can afford a week off work then Ryanair offers a flight from Glasgow Prestwick on Monday the 7th for £135 with the return on the Friday for £49 (also available to leave on the Monday if you fancy taking a week to enjoy the place).

I have absolutely no idea how good this team are. If we get a 1-0 win over the two legs is that good or an embarrassment, is only losing by a couple of goals going to be a good effort by our valiant underdogs or would it be a shocking disappointment?

This lack of having a frame of reference is unsettling.

Aberdeen should comfortably win this, tbh, given the club only finished 4th last season, and is currently loitering above the relegation places with 2 wins in 11. Their average attendances last season were 204 :lol:!! EDIT: And that was up 56.8% on 2012's figures!!

Going by Wikipedia none of their players have any meaningful experience in decent European leagues. One lad had a season at Toronto.

Their goalkeeper's career highlight seems to have been 1 loan appearance at Cowdenbeath.

But of course Pavel Mihadjuks is a familiar name, having spent short spells with ICT and Dundee United.

Aberdeen should comfortably win this, tbh, given the club only finished 4th last season, and is currently loitering above the relegation places with 2 wins in 11. Their average attendances last season were 204 :lol:!! EDIT: And that was up 56.8% on 2012's figures!!

Going by Wikipedia none of their players have any meaningful experience in decent European leagues. One lad had a season at Toronto.

Their goalkeeper's career highlight seems to have been 1 loan appearance at Cowdenbeath.

But of course Pavel Mihadjuks is a familiar name, having spent short spells with ICT and Dundee United.

On the Supras calculator, that's a gazillion-nil win for the Dandies then.

Archived