The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

McLean to sign a 2 year deal. Heard it tonight.

Apparently he will be the highest earner at the club, by some considerable distance. I imagine any new contract will specify that we have to let him go if we receive an offer that meets our valuation.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently he will be the highest earner at the club, by some considerable distance. I imagine any new contract will specify that we have to let him go if we receive an offer that meets our valuation.

He'll be signing for us in a year - by which point he will no doubt be a 'bombscare'. That seems to be the way it works.

He'll be signing for us in a year - by which point he will no doubt be a 'bombscare'. That seems to be the way it works.

What are you havering on about now? :lol:

You seem to be getting confused between McGowan, a good signing, and McPake, a fucking bombscare. It's not that difficult, is it?

Really depends on the particulars, length of contract, how much a week before we can start to judge how good a signing it is for st mirren, you just have to look at last years thread to understand my trepidation (McGowan).

We signed McGowan on better terms for one year. He had a poor season, got payed well then left for nothing anyways.

McLean should be offered a minimum of 2 years on his contract if he's not willing to sign it, he leaves this summer.

If he signed 1 year we'd be due compensation for him next summer.

I don't think the comparison with McGowan is really valid. Kenny has shown he's not only a far better player on the park, but he's also not a complete rocket off the park. He's definitely worth being made a top earner.

Fifespud doesn't appear to be too far away from his annual breakdown. Even had to delete a post naw long ago due to his mind wandering.

I still can't see McLean staying, but if he does stay, I'll be happy, because it means I can pop along to St Mirren Park and still catch him play. He was terrific the two times I did that last season.

jamessmith :lol:

I think even the inbred morons who get wound up by him so easily would admit that this is poor.

Wouldn't be so sure tbh, spuddy was such a mess he was calling him a paedophile a few days ago.

Always wondered why more people don't go down the "sleeper" alias account route, its generally more successful that just creating one and instantly using it

Utterly rattled. :lol:

No, no.. not rattled in the slightest. Well apart from posting a screenshot from a facebook (and clearly a second hand screenshot because with the vitriol pampers here is showing if he had access to the actual page the whole thing would be posted) in 4 separate threads.

"James" is obviously not bothered at all, and it shows too. Flawless composure from the lad.

Always wondered why more people don't go down the "sleeper" alias account route, its generally more successful that just creating one and instantly using it

Indeed, but you'dalso have to be a complete fucking headcase to do so, as we are seeing.

What are you havering on about now? :lol:

You seem to be getting confused between McGowan, a good signing, and McPake, a fucking bombscare. It's not that difficult, is it?

Wring your knickers out for f**k sake. It was meant as a bit of harmless amusement. You don't have to have a breakdown and bite over everything that's posted :)

Go back to white knighting the rest of your trolling chums - that's safer territory for you, a bit of safety in numbers :)

Fifespud doesn't appear to be too far away from his annual breakdown. Even had to delete a post naw long ago due to his mind wandering.

I still can't see McLean staying, but if he does stay, I'll be happy, because it means I can pop along to St Mirren Park and still catch him play. He was terrific the two times I did that last season.

What does 'naw' mean and which post are you slavering about?

Archived