The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

No we will be relying on this wonder kid

Was sat right behind the goals for that. B)

You can understand why Dundee fans are so excited about getting promoted when they get to see goals of that quality flying in against them.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, Borg, there's yer signing.

lolz.

Cheers, I also look forward to hearing Kenny McLean has signed a new deal tomorrow.

Ferry, Thomson, McGowan = Kenny McLean.

It was also nice to hear McGowan say he wanted to stay at St.mirren and was sad to leave but realised he had to drop down to a club like Dundee to kick start his career again.

Cheers, I also look forward to hearing Kenny McLean has signed a new deal tomorrow.

Ferry, Thomson, McGowan = Kenny McLean.

It was also nice to hear McGowan say he wanted to stay at St.mirren and was sad to leave but realised he had to drop down to a club like Dundee to kick start his career again.

post-51194-14038123963342_thumb.jpg

Marwood signed up eh?

Decent deal could turn out to be a coup as hes just had a good season for Gateshead, although its shame he didnt take them up as i couldve watched Hartlepool vs Gateshead but seems a decentish player well done :thumsup2

Can't possible be any worse as a striker than he is as a defender.

As bad as he is in defence, McPake is several million lightyears worse as a striker. Awful, awful footballer with no redeeming features.

Archived