Christian Nade

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Nade had one look at Fantalk or facebook he'd be on a train to Livi right now. No one deserves to put up with our fucking supporters.

Some get carried away a wee bit, eh?

Most polite way I can put that opinion.

Harsh, but fair.

Oor supporters....Fantalk...Facebook...................NAW...never........must be some other crowd!!

Any rumours that wee Wighton is following Nade to Raith?

It's been posted as a rumour in the Dundee thread.

Hank Scorpio was tipping this to potentially happen. Said we might be after Riley too. He's consistent with his information so could be possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Seen Christian Nade playing for Sheffield Utd on Premier League Years the other day. That was only a few years ago he was playing down there, what a fall from grace!

It was 7/8 years ago

ol1vercloff, on 05 Jul 2014 - 14:16, said:

Ah I see, more than a few years ago then! But I wonder how many players have graced both the English Premiership and the Scottish Football League!

Rhys Weston, Darren Williams and David Worrell off the top of my head have all played in the English Premier League and the SFL for Dundee in recent years.

Rhys Weston, Darren Williams and David Worrell off the top of my head have all played in the English Premier League and the SFL for Dundee in recent years.

Have these guys actually been on the pitch during a Premier League match or just been on the books?

ol1vercloff, on 05 Jul 2014 - 14:25, said:

Have these guys actually been on the pitch during a Premier League match or just been on the books?

Darren Williams played over 200 games for Sunderland, and over a 100 of these were in the Premier League. Weston played a couple of times in the Premier League for Arsenal. Worrell didn't now that I've checked.

Darren Williams played over 200 games for Sunderland, and over a 100 of these were in the Premier League. Weston played a couple of times in the Premier League for Arsenal. Worrell didn't now that I've checked.

Well I'll be a son of a bitch!

Ben Hutchinson as well. 8 appearances for Middlesbrough with 1 goal.

Ah I see, more than a few years ago then! But I wonder how many players have graced both the English Premiership and the Scottish Football League!

You'd be surprised by the names

Archived