Christian Nade

I'm sceptical about this signing, partly because of his fitness issues, but mainly because I have no faith in Murray to have us playing in a way that gets the best out of him. I can see nothing but long balls hammered up to him with his strike partner looking for flick one.

Only fitness issue will be rest of your team trying to reach his fitness level. He's hungry for football theses days, no pehs, you lucky b*****ds.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got us closer to promotion than Falkirks silky soccer ever got.

Whit? Are you limiting promotion attempts to the top flight to the last four seasons? The word "ever" has a slightly different meaning for most folks than that.

Raith are an inherently diddy team as you can see by this gossip based scouting. Effectively an upgrade on looking on the SPFL website for the players touting themselves.

Three years in a row we've cut budgets and finished above them while the players on downward spirals they sign underperform despite their big wages.

It's great for us that they somehow manage to spend their money so inefficiently but you have to ask questions of the structure of their club.

Your meadowbank in disguise ya slavering hoor and they were a diddy club so guess that makes you a diddy club too.

Don't usually pop into other teams threads but if you can keep Nade motivated, he'll be a huge asset for a Championship side. Most Dee's were sceptical, not just because he was a Brown signing but he'd tossed it off at East Fife and in Thailand but he put the graft in and you could see the difference week on week. Physically by the end of the season he couldn't be faulted and if you are using him in a formation that suits him he will be a great signing for Raith. I think the Dundee squad were pretty tight and that may have had an influence, I'm not saying Raith isn't but I think the 'vibe' had a lot to do with his huge progress, that and the fans appreciation. While I'm on about ex Dee's I think Conroy was hugely underappreciated by a lot of Dee's and he is another good bit of business for you guys.

I stay in Fife and in the past if Dundee weren't playing I like to go to random games, I'll be trying to catch a few Raith games to see how they're getting on. Good luck for next year.

Your meadowbank in disguise ya slavering hoor and they were a diddy club so guess that makes you a diddy club too.

Was that a Livingston fan seriously and without irony giving out advice on financial management :lol:

As for calling anyone else diddy :1eye

Looking forward to their next administration or team rename a total joke of a plastic franchise

Was that a Livingston fan seriously and without irony giving out advice on financial management

Can't believe you're even asking that question. Baiting; fishing; whatever you want to call it; its all pretty pointless before the season starts.

Never rated Nade but he will certainly do wonders for your merchandise sales i reports from Dundee are anything to go by and if he gets someone nippy to work with; who knows. Mind you I don't think he likes us much either after some pelters he received from elements in the crowd after his diving / feigning injury antics at Dundee's last visit.

Anyway am really looking forward to our visit to your ground next season although I more interested in your pies rather than seeing the Nade Elliott combo.

The pies are without doubt the best in the division and the lady running the servery was ace.

As for Elliott / Nade... sorry.

I'd bet my mortgage that Murray won't start with Nade and Elliot as our strike force combo.

Stating the obvious here but he'll be able to change system and personnel a bit better to suit against certain teams.

Some games will call for two big, brutish forwards and we might even see Elliot playing just behind a Nade/*Other striker* pairing.

This will be a good signing for Raith if he's fit IMO. He will suit there route one turgid style

Route one with John Baird up front from the new year? Or Spence or Elliott or Smith? Eh, naw. Sit doon.

I more interested in your pies rather than seeing the Nade Elliott combo.

The pies are without doubt the best in the division and the lady running the servery was ace.

Are you serious? The pies are rotten. Or are you talking about the the snack bar woman's pie?

Are you serious? The pies are rotten. Or are you talking about the the snack bar woman's pie?

At our last visit (2-4) the pies were great; meat and gravy rather than the Lindley gristle that we have, nicely golden and didn't stick to the tray. The woman was about 40+ and really pleasant and helpful - remember this was the away end.

At our last visit (2-4) the pies were great; meat and gravy rather than the Lindley gristle that we have, nicely golden and didn't stick to the tray. The woman was about 40+ and really pleasant and helpful - remember this was the away end.

Aye, the steak pies are good. Avoid the Scotch pies at all costs.

Back on topic, we've broken a long running habit going back to Paul Mcmanus to announce Nade before he's put pen to paper. So it's all set up for Livi to come in and gazump us for his signature in a breath taking pay back over Calum Elliot.....

Anyone who signs for Livingston over us nowadays would be showing a severe lack of ambition and wouldn't deserve to be at a much bigger club like the Rovers anyway.

If Nade had one look at Fantalk or facebook he'd be on a train to Livi right now. No one deserves to put up with our fucking supporters.

Archived