Annan Athletic 2014/15 season thread

Thought we might have been in for Colin McMenamin as seen his signed as a player coach at Stenny. Too early to panic yet it wasn't until middle of June last year we signed players. Wonder if we'll be in for that polish guy that scored goals for the reserves last season. Would also like to see Lewis Sloan return

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought we might have been in for Colin McMenamin as seen his signed as a player coach at Stenny. Too early to panic yet it wasn't until middle of June last year we signed players. Wonder if we'll be in for that polish guy that scored goals for the reserves last season. Would also like to see Lewis Sloan return

Is Lewis linked with a return? I thought he was decent but I doubt he'll track back enough for Jim

Quiet at Galabank but the Annan papers making a bit of noise! New Striker signed from Brechin, Derek Carcary. Supposedly very fast but a bit injury prone.

Apparently he's faster than McKay and a better footballer all round. I heard that apart from Ally Love, McKay, Mitchell and Watson everybody else from last season has stayed/signed.

Quiet at Galabank but the Annan papers making a bit of noise! New Striker signed from Brechin, Derek Carcary. Supposedly very fast but a bit injury prone.

Good signing for you - would have welcomed Carcary at Cliftonhill.

Good to hear carcary is coming with a decent reputation.

Anyone know whats happening with peter watson?think we could do with a couple new defenders for next season especially if pete isnt signing up for another year.

Carcary is a brilliant signing has proven before that he can rip this league apart.

I remember an interview I had with a Striker who played with him at Raith Rovers, when I asked why he'd scored so many goals in a short period of time, he replied "it's hard not to when you've got Derek Carcary on the wing".

Archived